Chapter 5 - Taylor

We're driving back to Zayns house and I'm bored so I start to text Erik. I think of visiting him well I'm in Toronto this weekend. I look at the Sweaters I brought with me. I brought out a Magcon sweater, it's one of my favorite sweaters and I want to get it signed. I brought a bench sweater that Jessica gave to me for my birthday. I brought my duck dynasty sweater, It had uncle Si on it and it said "booya Jack" I loved this sweater. Its warm and i got it in Louisiana when I was visiting my family. When I was in Louisiana I was in youngsville Louisiana. I think of how awesome it would have been to go to West Monroe Louisiana and meet them. Willie Robertson is my favorite and I also like John Luke Robertson. Both willies and John Luke Robertson are cute but not as cute as the guys in magcon.

Zayn pulls into the drive way then looks over at me and smiles "You okay Rue?"
I smile at him and say "yeah, thanks for driving me. I love you."
"I love you too" he gives me a hug and we get out of the car. I honestly have the best older brother ever.

I'm the first one to the door so I check to see if it's unlocked and it is so I hold the door open for Zayn. Zayn takes of his black vans and I take off my purple high top converse that have zippers. I like both vans and converse but I think that converse are defiantly me favorite.

Both Zayn and I start to walk towards the family room where everyone else is. Taylor is sitting on the ground and playing with Ashley. Louis is sitting on the couch and he'll be taking care of Ashley well we're gone. Louis is Taylors adoptive brother because Taylor was adopted. She never got to meet her real parents and she says she doesn't need them. Rose (the person who adopted Taylor) had Louis and then she was told she couldn't have anymore children. When she found out she started adopting children and she adopted like 8 children. Taylor was one of them and If she didn't adopt Taylor i would have never met Taylor.

Taylor got up and said "I still need to pack. do you want to help me Rue?"
"I'd love to".
We started walking upstairs to Taylor's room. When we got their Taylor opened the door and let me in. She had her suitcase laying on the bed next to Zayn's suitcase which was already packed. She sat on the floor by her closet and she started digging around in her closet.
She passes me a few pair of jeans and shorts to me. She hands me a pair of blue jeans, a pair of pink jeans, a pair of jean shorts, camouflage shorts, purple shorts, and jogging pants. I fold them all and put them in her suitcase. As I'm putting them in her suitcase she starts to look at shirts and it takes her longer to choose her shirts. She passes me a magcon shirt, a converse shirt, a one direction shirt, a doctor who shirt and a plain black shirt. After that she throws a few aeropostal sweaters at me. I start to fold everything up and put them all in her suitcase.

Taylor already had her makeup bag packed and it was laying next to her suitcase. I picked it up and put it in her suitcase where there was still some room.
She watched me as I did this "thanks Rue."
"no problem" I replied
I grab her bag and start to walk back down stairs as Taylor follows behind me. I'm pretty sure that Zayn left my bag in the car.
When we get downstairs u put Taylor's bag right beside the front door. I start to walk towards the kitchen to see if the cats are in there.
I hear Zayn shout from the family room "we're going to go eat dinner now"
I start to tear up and then I cry.

------------------------------------
Hey beautiful people,
Just a reminder that if anyone wants to make a cover for the book I think it could use a new one and I can switch them around a bit. You can message me if you have an interest in making one.
I love you guys and I always like to hear people's opinions
Thanks for reading XOXO