Chapter 15 - Steve

When I get out of the shower I grab my towel and I start to dry myself off. I put my bra and thong on when I'm dried. I grab my camp shorts and start to put them on. My aunt got these for me when I was in America not too long ago. My shorts are like 5cm long and I don't usually wear anything shorter than that.

I get on my shorts, zipper them up and do up the button. I grab the black boob tube that I brought in with me and I put it on. After I get it on I put on my tank top. The only reason I went with the boob tube is the arm holes are big and they go down past the boob tube.

I open up my bathroom bag and I pull out my hair dryer. I start to dry my hair and it takes me about 5 or 6 minutes to complete my task. I brush my hair as I'm drying it and I feel a little bit tired.

After I'm done drying my hair I just my bangs, brush my hair one final time and put on my hat. I grab my earrings and start to put them in. I don't know if I'm going to be able to put the bracelet on myself so I'll just wait and ask Zayn.

I'm about to leave and I look into the mirror one last time. I look pretty and I love my outfit. I unlock the door and open it. Zayn and Steve aren't playing video games anymore. Zayn is sitting on the floor playing on his phone. Taylor and Erica are laying on one bed talking.

Steve is laying on the other bed and when he sees me he smiles and waves his hand for me to come over. I walk over to the bed with the bracelet "can you help me put this on?"
"Sure" he takes the bracelet and has it on in a few seconds.
"Thank you."
"lay down." He says

I don't know if I want to lay with him because my brother is here and I have some stuff going on with Louis. I take off my hat and place it on the table that is between the beds than lay down. I get under the blanket on the bed and make myself comfortable. Steve is laying in the very middle of the bed so there isn't that much room for me and I have to get a little bit closer to him.

Louis puts his arms around me and whispers in my ear "are you okay with this?"
I don't know if I'm okay with this but I just place my head on his chest "I think so"
I put my arm over top of Steve and turn slightly so I'm on my stomach. I can hear Steve's heart beating and it make me feel safe. I can feel Steve's hand move and than I feel it on my butt. I don't know if I should say anything about it. His hands are huge and it feels nice having him touch me like this, no one ever touches me or even comes near me. Steve whispers again "are you okay now?"
I'm blushing and I hope no one can see me blush "I like it"
"Good, you have a nice ass"

No one can see what's happening because we are both under the blanket. Zayn looks back at us and I see him stare for a few seconds before he turns away. I was expecting Zayn to say something about what's happening but he doesn't. Zayn goes back on his phone and it looks like he is texting someone. My phone which is in my pocket starts to go off and I don't want to look at it. The message is probably from Zayn and if he wasn't to say something he can say it out loud. I close my eyes and relax a little.

I wake up and Erica is shoving me and trying to wake me up. I sit up, look at her and than look around the room. I don't remember falling asleep. I look over and Zayn is working on waking Steve up. I grab my phone and check the time, it's 6:30am.

I have a text from Zayn and it says 'Steve is only 18, he's more your age than Louis is.' I realized that Zayn was trying to make me feel better about Steve holding me. I thought that he was going to be very against Steve holding me.

-------------------------------------
Hey beautiful people,
My exams are almost done so I will be editing this book more and more now. I only have one exam left and it is just singing. I'm singing This Is A Call by Thousand Foot Krutch if any of you are interested.
I will have this book finished and edited by the end of the summer. You can tell if it's edited because the chapters will have names in sorry if you get to a point where it's not edited I'm trying my hardest.

Thank you guys for reading this book, I know it's really bad but it means a lot to have over 8K reads and it makes me happy. Please share this with your friends and on social media #WillMagconSaveMe
Please vote for this story ✌🏽️

Thanks for reading XOXO