Chapter 32 - Why?

It ringed a few times and someone picked up. "Hey, it's Matthew."
I knew it wasn't Matthew unless he was using a voice changer. "Hey bae, is this actually you?"
"Rue?"
"Yes" I said kind of panicking. He instantly hung up on me and I just looked down at my phone feeling hopeless and worthless.
I sent him a text "hey. Where did you go? You left Erica and me, I'm feeling scared"

I decided to phone Steve next because I haven't seen him longest and I thought he would be able to make me feel safe. I dialed his number and right away it went to his answering machine. That means his phone is off or he is on the phone with someone. Who would he be on the phone with? Zayn possible, maybe he's telling Zayn that we got separated and he doesn't know where we are. I don't leave a message I just hang up and decide to text him. "Hey Steve. We haven't seen you for a while and I'm starting to get worried because not only have you disappeared on us, Aaron and Matthew also disappeared. Erica and I are now alone and I don't know what to do."

I want to call Aaron or message him but I know that I don't have his number and I don't know what to do. I feel like my whole world just dropped. Erica and I are alone in the busiest city in Canada and we don't know what to do or who to call.

"Let's go back to the hotel and get your puffer, you need to have it just in case. Especially if we're going to be wandering around alone" Erica says and I know that she is right.
Erica and I start the walk back to the hotel in complete silence. We don't want to tell Zayn what happened but if we don't he will find out later and be more upset about it. I pull out my phone and find Zayns contact. I look at Erica "are you ready for all hell to break loose?"
She smiled and does a little laugh "lets just get this over with before he gets too upset at us."
I pressed the call button and both of us waited in silence as we listened to the phone ring. The phone rang 3 times before Taylor picked up the phone "Hey Rue. What's up?" It's kind of calming for me to have Taylor answer instead of Zayn.
"Hey. Can you put me on speaker phone so both you and Zayn can hear me?"
"Sure... You're now on speaker phone. Steve got separated from you guys and is with us now."
I felt a little bit of relief knowing that Steve is safe and and he was with them.
It makes me feel better knowing that Zayn has accepted the fact that Steve wasn't with us anymore. I start to tell them how each of the boys slowly left and we don't know where they ended up going. By the time I'm done telling her the story Erica and I are back in the hotel room laying on the beds.

Taylor, Zayn and Steve said that they were going to come back to the hotel so we wouldn't be alone. They asked us to wait at the hotel for us. We say goodbye and then I hung up.

I honestly feel so stressed and bitter. I don't want to be in this stupid hotel anymore, I don't want to be away from Matthew because he makes me feel happy and he makes me feel safe.

I pull my earbuds out of my pocket and start to untangle them. Once I get them untangled I plug them into my phone and Pop one side into my phone. I feel tired and I want to sleep but I'm in such a shitty mood I don't know if I will be able to sleep even if I try too.
I look over at Erica and she is already under the covers all tangled up and drifting off to sleep. I watch her fall asleep and decide to just let her sleep because I think you don't stress at much when you're sleeping.

I started crying and I laid on the bed flat on my back. No one could stop me from crying and I don't think anyone would care. I cried as the songs kept changing and I couldn't stop crying because of my situation.

I decide that I should send Matthew another message. One last message, my last message to anyone.

"Hey Matthew,
I would like to thank you for heading out with me a bit today, it was awesome hanging out with one of my heroes and having them know that I actually exist. You know I have social anxiety problems and I don't know why you decided that it would be alright to just leave my cousin and I alone in a huge busy city. I hope you know that you have my puffer which means that I can't even have my puffer when I start to have a panic attack. I'm just happy I have a spare one at the hotel but I won't be needing it anymore. I won't be needing anything anymore and soon no one will really remember me. I'll just be that lost Instagram page that has a few hundred follows. I'll just be that grave that no one decides to visit. I'll just be that stupid girl who thought that her heroes would want to save her. Isn't that stupid? Why would heroes save anyone. Right? I give up, I honestly don't think that I can do this anymore. Erica is asleep right now and Zayn is suppose to be coming back to the hotel but I don't know how long he will be. I know you probably won't want to ever talk to me again but you have my number so feel free to all me or message me. If I don't answer it's for own personal reasons, don't feel worried or guilty. Not like you would feel that anyways. I love you so much and I thank you for everything that you've ever done for me. Thank you for all your videos that make me laugh. Thank you for looking Beautiful and giving me something to talk about to normal people. If you want to drop my bag off you can come to the hotel room and just leave it out front of the door. I don't know if I want to see you anymore because I feel so hurt and betrayed right now. If you don't want to bring it back, whatever it's not like I'm going to be needing it anyway. I just feel like I need to go be with Alex and Chris. You don't know who Alex or Chris is but you probably won't care at all. Bye Matthew, Love Rue."

I thought that maybe Matthew would fall in love with me. I love him and I thought he was starting to like me back but I guess I'm wrong and I shouldn't trust people so easily because I just get hurt. Why would Matthew like me? No one at school likes me and usually no one talks to me. Why did I think that I had a chance with one of the most famous guys? Why would I think anyone from Magcon would want to save me? I think that they made it clear that they didn't want to save me. Matthew made it clear that he didn't want to spend the day with me and he obviously didn't want to save me.
MAGCON DOESNT WANT TO SAVE ME.
I pulled my wallet out and opened it up. I pulled out my blade and I looked at it. This will have to last me for now then I will kill myself later.
I took out an ear bud and walked to the bathroom so I could see how my hair was. I was staring at myself in the mirror and then there was a knock at the door.
I was scared go towards the door because I had no idea who it was and I was alone in a hotel room with my sleeping cousin. I look down at my phone, I have no new messages and the message to Matthew hasn't sent yet.

I walked through the door and looked through the peephole to see who it was. It looked like it was Matthew....

----------------------------------------
Hey Beautiful People,
Guess what? This is the last chapter of the book and I don't think I'm going to write the next one for a while. I want to enjoy the last of my summer with my cousins in Louisiana and eat crawfish.
No I don't know what's going to happen next. I know I said there might be two more chapters but I decided to cut some things out and just make it one chapter that is a little bit longer. YAY for long last chapters. I really hope you guys liked this chapter because this chapter is one of my favorites, but let's be honest I don't remember most of the chapters and like half the stuff that happened in this book. I might actually read my own book so I know everything that goes on.

Does anyone have any ideas for the next book? Any ideas for the title of the book? Do any of you want to make a cover for this book or the next book? You can message me through Wattpad. You can also reach me on Instagram and Twitter @imf4k3
You can also message me on kik about it. My kik is: .1..4..3.
I would really like some ideas because I have no idea what to write about next. I thank all of you for the support. I'm so happy that my little baby has grown so big.
Guys guess what. It's something big, I'm not really a Magcon fan. No hate please but I literally know like nothing about them. I've watched a few of their videos but I know nothing. The only reason I wrote this book was because last time I was in Louisiana my cousins who were my age loved Magcon. They also used Wattpad and I decided that I would use Wattpad too. I was like "yeah, I'll write a book" and I wrote it about Magcon.

Sorry for annoying and bugging you all for 32 chapters but if you really wanted to leave you could have left at any time.

Thanks for Reading XOXO