Chapter 11 - Happy

Taylor and I start walking towards Zayn and then I realise Zayn payed for my meal. I grab my wallet and pull out a 50. I hand it to Zayn as we are walking out of the restaurant. he looks up at me and said "I don't need it. I have money."
I look at him "but you just payed for my meal."
"so what? you're my sister and I should be able to buy you dinner."
I stare at him "just take it."
"okay" he replies as he pulls out his wallet and puts the 50 in "but your meal wasn't that much. I'll buy you something else when we're in Toronto."

The rest of the walk to the car is silent. When we get to the car Zayn hands me my food. Zayn opens Taylor's door, then mine and walks around the car to get in. When he gets in and puts on his seatbelt. I pull out my seat belt and put it on.

Taylor is in the passenger seat, and I'm in the back. I like sitting in the back by myself beaches I get more room. I can take up as much room as I want without feeling guilty because no one is sitting around me and they don't need it. I know that Taylor likes to sit in the passenger seat when Zayn is driving because she loves to watch him drive. She watches him almost like a hawk and she has a smile on her face.

We're going to make one more stop so we can get my cousin Erica. She lives in Hamilton and I don't get to see her much. Both of us are Magcon fans and she understands me. She doesn't know most of my problems though.

Zayn starts up the car and looks back at me and asks "are you okay?"
I relpy "yeah why?"
"You just look really happy, and you're never happy."

I know I'm happy because of what louis said, but I don't want to tell Zayn what happened. I don't want to tell Zayn because he is like my older brother and I think he would be over protective. I don't think Zayn will actually let me date Louis even if he says that I can. If I did date Louis Zayn would be in the relationship too much. Then I think about how much Zayn loves Louis and he loves me. Zayn and Louis are best friends, he wouldn't say no to his friend, would he? I just get over it and say to him

"yeah, I feel great and it's because I love Louis."
Zayn laughs as he pulls out of the parking lot. "Love is a very strong word and you may not love him. You might like him as a person."
I look at Zayn who is still laughing at my response "he said that he loves me and has feelings for me. I love him back and want to date him."
Zayn laughs more "sure, what ever you say."

I feel angry because I feel like Zayn is making fun of me and I actually like Louis a lot. I don't think that Zayn knows how much I love him and h doesn't know how much he is hurting me right now. I want to curl up in a ball and cry but I know I can't.
"okay. If you think that I'll show you the text when we get to Erica's house. Zayn I actually like him and he treats me like a queen. Please dont make fun of us or laugh. It hurts when you laugh at me because I like him. Louis didn't laugh at you when you said that you loved Taylor and now you guys are married. Please don't make fun of my for liking him okay?"
Zayn smiles "okay, but if he touches you in a way I don't like you guys are over and I will laugh at you."

I feel annoyed and I really want Louis to touch me and hold me. I hope that Zayn's definition of touch in a way he doesn't like is different from what I want. I want to be able to cuddle with Louis and make out with him. I want him close to me at almost all times because he gives me a warm feeling that I don't get from many people.

-----------------------------------
Hey beautiful people,
I love every single one of you, thank you so much for the amounts of reads that I am getting. I'm honestly so happy and proud That my book is doing this well and it's all because of you guys.

If uou have any questions about the story or anything feel free to comment or message and I'll try to answer it the best I can.

Please share, comment and favorite this story. I want more people to read it and I promise I will finish editing it by the end of this summer. If you've notice that I'm editing it and the quality suddenly gets worse I'm sorry. The chapters I've edited will have names not just numbers.
Thanks for reading XOXO