Will You?

Thomas and I were walking through the small park in New York. We had walked there as it was not far from our home and the weather was very good today. It was very sunny outside, and the light breeze kept us cool.
  It was getting dark outside, but lanterns hung on poles which kept it light. We sat on a small wooden bench that sat in front of the small pond.
  The sky was completely dark now, and I pointed out some constellations to Thomas.
  "So that one is Leo?" He asks me, pointing to the starry lion. I nod. "It's so pretty," I stare in awe at the night sky. I cuddle against Thomas.
He stands up suddenly. He stretches his hand out to reach mine. His hands are in mine, and it is the most cliche moment ever. But it's also romantic, and I get butterflies in my stomach. What is going on?
"Y/n, I love you, and I always will love you. You have been such an amazing person in my life, and I don't ever want to loose you." He gets down on one knee, and I start crying. I put my hands over my mouth, I can't believe what's going on.
He's tearing up now too, and he pulls out a beautiful ring. It has two small white diamonds surrounding a bright green emerald. Our initials are carved on the bronze metal.
"Y/n, will you make me the luckiest man alive, and marry me?" I nod, tears flowing down my cheeks. He gets up and slips the ring on my finger. I look at it for a moment, then turn to Thomas. He's beaming, and picks me up. He twirls me around in the air, and I giggle.
We walk back to the house, and he carries me bridal style to our bed. He wants to have me, but I refuse. "I'm religious, have to wait until after the wedding," I tell him, and he nods. That's another thing I love about him. Thomas won't ever pressure me into anything I don't want to. He is perfect.
I make a mental note before I fall asleep to tell Eliza. She would be my maid of honor, and Peggy and Angelica bridesmaids. Looks like we're taking another trip to my brothers!

Wow! I love you guys so much! Thank you for all the nice comments and the votes! What should the wedding theme be? Make sure to vote and follow me!
Abby