An Election And An Announcement

"What the actual fuck?" I throw a pillow at Thomas as he hands me a letter.
  "Language Love," I roll my eyes. I'm in a pissy and smart ass mood. 
  "Like you're any better, you macaroni fucker," he places a hand on his chest and pretends to be offended. I quickly read Burrs poster for President and I groan.
   "No,no,no,no," I toss he letter into the bin.
  "What did it say?" Thomas asks me curiously. I sigh. "He wants me to indorse him," Thomas snorts and I laugh.
   "Do what you want love, when you've been in politics as long as I have, you develop thick skin," I look at him deviously. He stares at me like he's terrified.
   "Magenta isn't your color," I say with a smirk. He falls onto his knees. "It brings out my eyes you PRICK!" I fall off of my chair laughing as he smooths out said purple coat.
  We eventually calm down and I say seriously: "I'm not going to indorse him, I'm endorsing you," a smile plasters his face. " what? You're my freaking husband!" He laughs at me.
  I look at him. "I'm even going to bribe Alexander into endorsing you," I mutter. Thomas stands up suddenly. "What?"
  "You heard me," I repeat and lean back on my chair. He ponders for a moment. "Huh," He says eventually.
  After a supper of macaroni, Thomas and I sit in the living room and read together. "Tomorrows the day when they break the tie?" I ask him while my head is in his lap.
  "Yup," he responds. I nod and begin to drift off. I mumble when strong arms pick me up and carry me to bed.
  [time skip brought to you by whore gay washing machine]
  I shout and jump into Thomas's embrace. "You won!" He holds me as he laughs. "WE won sweetheart!" I kiss him and the crowd cheers.
  "I look forward to our partnership!" Burr congratulates Thomas.
  Thomas proceeds to be snarky until I roll my eyes and shove him away playfully. "Thank you Senator, we HUMBLY," I glare at Thomas. "Accept your Congrats," I shake his hand and so does Thomas.
  It's a while later when we get home, and I'm exhausted. But I have news for Thomas.
  "Thomas?" I ask, a little nervously.
  "Yes darling?" He seems concerned. I take a deep and shaky breath.
  "I'm pregnant!" I blurt out. His eyes widen and he comes over to me, placing his hands in mine. He takes a breath.
  "I'm gonna be a Dad!!" He starts dancing stupidly around the room and I giggle. He picks me up bridal style and sets me in bed, then proceeding to cuddle me.
  His hands cradle around my stomach, and I smile to myself.
  "I'm going to be a good father, right?" He asks me nervously.
  "Of course Love," I respond. He nods and yawns. He falls asleep first, and I follow suit  shortly after.
  We are going to be great parents.