Sorry?

I knew I shouldn't have said that, I knew I should have bit my tongue. Women are still below men. But I didn't care.
Alexander found me at the table, talking to Lafayette after his failed attempt at getting Angelica Schuyler.
" Y/n, time to leave," Alexander told me. I nodded and said goodbye to my friends, as well as some of the senators.
As we were walking out, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I went frozen instantly, because of... events. Whoever it was noticed, because they let go of my shoulder. I turn around and see that it is Jefferson. Alexander turns and also sees this.
"Let go of my sister, Jefferson," he spoke with gritted teeth.
"Alex, it's fine. Go ahead, I promise to be here in five minutes," I tell him. He looks at me hesitantly. He nods, and heads back over to Eliza for some small talk.
I push the door open to walk outside, and feel the cool winters air on my face. I can hear he sounds of New York City.
"What do you need from me, Secretary Jefferson," I say somewhat stiffly.
"Miss Hamilton, please forgive me for my act of extreme idiocy. It was unkind and unfair for me to say the things I did. I hope with most gratitude that you will forgive me." He bows slightly, and I can see the red on his face.
Not that I was one to talk. I knew I was red. I also knew that I was flabbergasted.
I threw my arms around his neck, and he seemed surprised at first. Then he returned my hug. It felt...... natural.
"I forgive you," I say, but the sound is muffled as I am speaking into his suit.
"Thank you darling," he says in his southern accent , and I become somehow even redder.
He releases me, and I look into his eyes.
"Miss Hamilton, I would love it if you would accompany me to the winters ball two Friday's from now." he says, and I feel butterflies in my stomach. "Of course!" I answer.
He nods and turns to walk away.
" oh, and Mr. Jefferson," I say and he turns back around. "It's Y/n," I grin and turn around, knowing that he had an intriguing look on his face.
I can't wait until the ball!

Yayayayayayayayay! It's me, the author! I've been obsessed with Hamilton lately, so.....
Leave me comments on what I can do better!

Bye! 😛