Epilouge

It's been years. Years of my life have gone by. Eliza is still doing well, and I'm doing just fine. Alexander's death date creeps up on us every year.
My little girl is not so little anymore. She's almost twelve, almost a young woman. I am still Senator, but only for a little while longer. Thomas is packing up his things in the White House, his term almost over. His second term.
I think we grew together, we really did. He's loved me through so much of this madness that's my life, through having a child, the death of my brother, and my nephew. I don't know how he does it. I love him so much.
My life. I want to reflect on it, just for a little bit until I leave this story here. Perhaps it will be lost or perhaps it will live though history.
I grew up in the Caribbean, of course with Alexander. Things were tough. When I was fifteen my mother died, and Alex had quite a close call.
  We made it out, somehow.
We wrote our way out. We made it to America, and we built our way to the top, together. We built a country. We did so many great things. We did it together. It was always Alexander and me. Alexander and y/n Hamilton.
We were together through it all.
Of course, now I'm known for being Senator, the 3rd First Lady, and Alexander Hamilton's sister. But I was also a mother, a proud mother of a beautiful girl who grew up to be a stunning women with three children of her own, Autumn, Peggy, and Alex. My grandchildren.
And in my last moments, Chesnee by my side, as I saw the light, as I heard a voice. My brothers voice!
Death was swift. I faded away softly, leaving behind my family. And I felt myself awaken, and I was the age I was at the ball, when I first met Thomas, and I'm in a white dress that's completely comfortable for once, and I open my eyes and I see them.
Alexander, Phillip.
Thomas....
And I'm running towards them and I swell with joy and I leap into Thomas's arms, and he's in his magenta suit and his strong arms wrap around me and he kisses me. It's perfect.
I hug Alexander and Phillip. I cry joyful tears with Eliza, Peggy, and even Angelica.
I did it. I made it. I'm alive, not physically, but emotionally.
I hear Thomas whisper in my ear and smirk after I exclaim my surprise and joy at seeing my family once more.

"What is that supposed to mean?"