Chapter 2||DREAM GUY

Teemarh's POV

I wake up by the sound of the alarm clock, i groan before getting off my bed, i looked at the wall clock and it's just 5:30am," why did Zulaiha have to set the alarm so early", i said to myself before averting my look to her direction and she is still sleeping without even a sign of been disturb by the alarm, "she most be a heavy sleeper" i guess.

The alarm ring again in less than 5mins and there, she is still sleeping soundly without moving, i move to her bed and wake her up by tapping her feet but she have is not moving, " is she dead?" I ask myself but then, she move and change her position, i ask myself "how can a beautiful girl be sleeping like this", the alarm ring again and this is the 3rd time in fifteen minutes, the alarm repeats itself every 5min, she know she's a heavy sleeper that's why set the alarm so early.

I'm thinking of what to do to wake her and the only thing that come to my mind is bringing the alarm directly to her ear, i take the alarm clock from it's position and walk down to her bed pressing it directly to her ear and there she wake up screaming her life out because it scare her and i can't help but laugh at her silly reaction.

She frowned and ask " and what is that for"," to wake you from your heavy slumber", i replied laughing, "hah" a gasp came out of her mouth and she ask "what's the time", i check the wall clock before replying her with " it's past 6 bae", "What!!!!!!!", she exclaimed getting off her bed and rushing to the bathroom saying " we gonna be late bae, i can't afford to miss the assembly if not i will have to answer to Mr Sam", "Mr Sam?" I repeat guessing he most be a teacher.

I use the little opportunity i have while she's taking her bath to arrange my books in my backpack with the help of the timetable the principal gave me yesterday. She didn't take long and it's now my turn to take my shower, i walk to the bathroom, take my shower, brush my teeth before performing ablution. I walk out of the bathroom with my towel rap around my body and to my surprise
Z

ulaiha is already done, "plss make it snappy Teemarh i can't afford to be late", she said while wearing her blue with touches of white sock (thats the school sock so it will match with the blue and white sock uniform). I wear my cloth perform my subhi prayer and in 20min am done, i picked by bag and macbook before heading out of the dorm(we ar already late for breakfast, thanks to sleeping beauty Zulaiha, huuhhh).

The assembly is about to round up, Zulaiha looked at me and say " am dead,we ar late already", "Zulaiha Ahmad, over here with your friend", a voice from behind called, she lowered her voice and in a whisper she say " he's Mr Sam, he's the teacher on duty",i wasn't surprise by his action because i came from a public school were discipline is there number one priority.
"Why are u two late?"he asked in a husky and scary voice, " we...we.....", Zulaiha stam not knowing what to say, "sorry Sir i lost my socks thats why and she decide to help me look for it", wow i didn't know i was such a pretty liar but it helped because Mr Sam set us free after a grave warning.

The assembly is over and i missed it," what a great day to start with, missing assembly on my first day, cool",we walk into our fancy classroom and there all eyes on me, some are smiling, some are gossiping and some are laughing, Zulaiha drag me to a seat and ask me to sit there because it's the only seat vacant the rest are occupied, i only nod my head in response and then i asked her why it seems obvious that am a scholar?, she only smiled and say "Thats because someone probably heard you when you where telling me yesterday", she completed her sentence stirring at an igbo girl who's busy chewing gum and smiling sheepishly.

She went to her seat and now am all alone and feeling uneasy with the stir and gossip am getting from the class members, i was deep in my thoughts when a voice said " the charming guys are coming ", the class become noisier and there as i rise my head to see who's coming and to my surprise my eyes meet with my DREAM GUY, yes am sure he's the one without a doubt.

I didn't know he's already in front of me because i keep stirring at him until his warm, cool vanilla scent perfume brought me back life, " OMG, how can a human being be this handsome, am sure is Dad or Mom is from Arab cus he's super, extremely handsome ", " enough of the stir and get your freaking ass up from my seat", i gulped a thick saliva before uttering "pardon", " mtsww" he hissed before helding my wrist and getting me off the chair, throwing me to the other side which i nearly fall.

He sit comfortably without taking a second glance at me,"who did he think he is to treat me like a piece of trash?", i ask myself "well i won't let this go" i said to myself before moving to his seat and without a second thought i look directly into his eyes which send electromagnetic shock through my veins but then that won't let me give up "who the hell are you to just walk in and grab my seat claiming it's yours", the whole class gasp in surprise including those he came with, i heard a female voice from beside saying " who the hell is she to speak back to our charming guy?", he looked at me and then smirks "God he's damn handsome", " I'm let you go you today because you are new here but with time you will get to know me and again am warning u to learn how to keep your bloody mouth shut or else i will shut it for u my own way", "oh goodness he's scaring the devil in me already" i couldn't say a word but was just standing there like a statue, the class where busy gossiping while his three friends where just stirring at me as if trying to figure out something from me and him...he's just listening to music from his Samsung hedge 8, i can't move cus my legs are already shaking, and there i hear his voice in my ear like an echo saying "will u fucking get out of here, u are irritating me", i turned around and start running wen suddenly a teacher step into the class.

Hy guys, here is another chapee, i guess am gradually improving tnx to those that correct me from my mistakes😇 am really grateful.

D story might seem boring for knw but will brighten up gradually cus dis is just d beginning.

Plsss vote and comment, ur comments is wat will boost me to write non stop, ur lack of comments dey fall my hands.

Much luv.