CHAPTER 9|| DIARY FOUND

Teemarh's POV

      I wake up as early as possible and get ready without waiting for Zulaiha.

     I reach school as exactly 7:05 pm and luckily nobody is present yet. I rush to class and start checking everywhere for my diary but it's nowhere to be found.

      I went to my locker and my diary is not there either, I went to the library, laboratories and all the places I think I could find it but still, all my effort prove to be in vain.

       I stopped checking after knowing that it is nowhere to be found, the assembly is already over without me present there.

      I hid in one of the toilets in the girl's restroom and cry my eyes out knowing the fact that I will be exposed the moment someone gets their hand on my diary and get to read it.

     Right now my whole life depends on that diary, it has my deepest secret in it, the secret I kept hidden since the beginning of the school term.

    I confessed my love for Hakeem in it and I know the moment someone see's it Hakeem will get to know everything and I don't know how he will react to it.

        I went to back the class after I spent almost half an hour in the toilet and the moment I stepped in my heart sink at the dangerous look on Hakeem's face. I ignore him and settle down without saying a word.

    I lay my head on my desk thinking where my diary could be when I heard Hakeem voice.

"You look pale, are you sick?" He asks calmly with a visible smirk on his handsome face.

"No I'm ok, it's just that I lost something important to me and I can't seem to find it anywhere", I reply with teary eyes.

He didn't say anything but I see a little smirk on his face while he keeps typing something on his phone.

      I hear an alert from my phone I didn't want to check it at first but then I saw everyone leaving the class including Hakeem so i decide to check my phone maybe we've gotten a notice from the school authorities but to my surprise it's a message from Hakeem asking everyone to be at the field in less than 15mins.

" Hey, aren't you going, c'mon get up" Zulaiha's voice cut's me from wondering why Hakeem wants us at the school field.

      I stand up and together with Zulaiha we went to the field where everyone is already waiting. I walk and find a comfortable position to stand.

     Hakeem clears his throat and walks to me, making my heart do a 400m relay race.

Oh my God! What's he doing here? Is he going to propose to me? What should my answer be? Yes or no?

    Stupid thought keeps dumping into my head but to my greatest surprise I saw him rising my diary up asking.

"is this yours? Are you looking for this?" He asks with cold eyes still staring at me.

"Ah" a gasp escape my lips but I use my hands to cover my mouth, my eyes wide open and legs trembling.

"Why is my diary with him? Did he read it or not? Oh God, I'm dead?".I say in my head thinking of what is about to happen now.