CHAPTER 19||CONFESSION

Anonymous POV 

It's been a week and Teemarh has been discharged from the hospital and the school took care of the bills. Her mom didn't want to be far from her daughter anymore so since she didn't have anyone in zamfara she decided to stay in Abuja. She rented a single room in a ghetto area with the little she had saved and was able to get a small stall near the road where she sells provision.

Hakeem has been trying to get through Teemarh but it was like she didn't want him anymore and that hurt him seeing how she was ignoring him when he was trying to make everything better.

She didn't tell anyone about what Sophie did to her not even Zulaiha, while Sophie on the other hand was scared thinking Teemarh would spill the beans. Bashir and Zulaiha were the only people Teemarh gists, eats and laughs with while to the rest she was just like a walking robot.

The debate they've been preparing for was around the corner and so Teemarh and Hakeem were always seen together in the library practicing together even though it felt awkward been together, they didn't have a choice.

Hakeem's POV 

It was closing hours and the school seemed quiet. I was the only one in the library waiting for Teemarh to show up so we could rehearse but she still hadn't shown up yet. And me being the patient dude decided to wait a little longer. She showed up fifteen minutes later.

"Sorry I'm late, i was copying something in class,"  she said the minute she entered the library without sparing me a glance.

"It's ok let's get started," I replied opening my laptop where I saved the topic after I did some researches, we both have our ideas and so it made it easier for us to write some points down. We agreed that she would be the first speaker while I will be the second speaker.

She memorised everything and was just pouring out. All i was doing at that moment was staring at her pink sexy lips. She looked beautiful, so beautiful that i felt like hugging her tight to my body.

"With all due respect sir I hope with these few points of mine, I was able to convince you that ARMED ROBBERY IS BETTER THAN PEN ROBBERY."

And there, she came to an end. I smiled at her and my clapping echoed through the library walls and for the first time since she got discharge  from the hospital I was able to see her smile again and that gave me a peace of mind at the moment.

Teemarh' POV

      Y money was clapping at my performance and for the first time, I felt like showing some gratitude so I smiled at him knowing he will appreciate it.

He's been trying to talk to me, asking me to give him a chance but I'm thinking twice about it because I almost died due to an unexisting love we had for each other. If we make it official then I don't know what Sophie will do because she's a devil and is capable of doing anything including going all violent just to get Hakeem.

"My turn," he said standing up from his seat.  I sat down and looked at his laptop while he started presenting his own debate as the second speaker and he did well.  With the performance we both did today I'm sure we were gonna win the debate competition.

"Since we are done I'm going back to the hostel I have things I want to take care of,"  I said picking up my school bag.