CHAPTER 26||EPILOGUE

5years later

It's been 5 long years now since Teemarh graduated from high school, and Alhamdulillah everything has been normal for her ever since then, Hakeem rented an apartment for her mom in a comfortable area even though Teemarh was against it but he was able to convince her that he was only doing it because he cares for her mom and since she will be out of the country for her studies he wants her mom to be comfortable before she goes so she will be reassured that her mom is safe and with that Teemarh agreed but her mom became conscious of what her daughter was into, Teemarh might introduce Hakeem as her friend to her but she knows he's more than that.

Teemarh went to school to study architecture and to her greatest surprise she found out that Hakeem was also a student in her department, she was glad that they will be able to study together.

Years after years and it's now 5yrs, their relationship has grown stronger than ever, their parents knew about it and nobody was against them not even his parents cause they've learnt to always let him have what he wants since when they found out that he wasn't a science student but instead an art student.

They've graduated last year and are currently working together in a company owned by Dad as the CEO while she works as his secretary how romantic.

Bash, Zulaiha, Sadiq, K boy and Sophie always keeps in contact with each other, Sophie and Halil are dating while Bash and zulaiha are now a couple, Zulaiha works at NTA television station as their newscaster while Sophie, Bash, Sadiq and K boy all work under their parents company perks of being rich.

Today 5th of January 2019 is all about the wedding of Hakeem and Teemarh, radio stations, television stations, newspapers, magazines and all social media platforms are announcing the wedding of the billionaire's son Hakeem Mas'ud aka Y money with his long time high school lover Fateemarh Mahmoud.

It is a wedding that was attended by both the rich, poor and famous people at the central Mosque of Abuja.

"Hey dude be quick we don't want the wedding to happen without the groom present," Bash nagged at Hakeem for the fifth time while Hakeem took his time in dressing up for the nikkah.

"Exercise some patience will you?" Hakeem rolled his eyes while busy with his cuff links.

They got ready in no time and were soon at the venue, the nikkah was done in less than 20minutes and now Hakeem & Teemarh were officially husband and wife.

Back home Teemarh was tensed, she was going to marry the love of her life, her first love but that didn't stop her from feeling nervous, it was announced by a family member that they are now officially married and that made her heart explode in nothing but happiness and pure bliss, tears rolled down her face but it was nothing other than years of joy. Zulaiha and some of her classmates that attend the party kept teasing her only for Hakeem to come to her rescue in time. They snap pics and from there they started getting ready for dinner which lasted till twelve in the evening.

"I'm the happiest man on earth to know that you are now officially mine babe,"  she smiled while looking at him under her lashes.

The dinner soon came to an end and Hakeem took Teemarh home safely, he squeezed her hands which he was holding looking deep into her eyes, his left hand on the side of her face caressing it from time to time, "I can't wait to have you all to myself tomorrow," he said smirking.

She looked down unable to make eye contact with him, he smiled at her innocence and used his finger to rise up her face.

"Look at me, don't look away," she looked at him and he smiled looking at his wrist watch. "It's late I think I should get going." Teemarh broke up the silence in the car.

He caressed her cheek with the back of her hand bringing his face closer to hers, "Hakeem what are you doing?" she asked.

"Shhh," he shut her placing his index finger on her lips before gently caressing it while biting his. Teemarh closed her eyes letting herself enjoy his touch at the moment, Hakeem wants to taste her lips and he didn't waste time in replacing his finger with his lips, Teemarh felt shivers run through her spine the minute she felt his lips on hers, his touches gave her goosebumps while his kiss did wonders to her body.  It first started as a soft gentle kiss but soon became passionate the minute he got access to her mouth sliding his tongue in while his mint breath kept fanning her face, she tasted like strawberry and he couldn't get enough of her, he kept kissing with all he got urging her to respond to his kiss and she soon kissed him back with equal fervor, they kissed for 5mins before slowly moving away while he placed his forehead on hers trying to get their breath back to normal.

"I love you," he said after like forever.

"And I love you too," she smiled back at him while he hugged her tight not wanting to let her go.

THE END.