CHAPTER 13|| THE TRIP TO COCONUT FARM CONT'D

Bash's POV

   "Ouch!" I  exclaimed in pain.

"And why on earth do you have to step on my feet?", I asked again.

"Ouch, it hurts", I repeated in one breath.

"Are you still asking me what you did?, I feel like punching you hard on the face right now, you asshole," the angry looking Y money muttered as he eyed me.

"Yes I'm asking because I know I didn't do anything wrong, after all she's not your girl, is she?" I fired back as I lifted my feet off the ground.

He was starting to annoy me for no reason.

Hakeem's POV

This dude was still asking me what he did wrong, he didn't realize  I was trying to make him understand  Teemarh was my girl and nobody dared go near her, not even him, my best friend.

"She might not be my girl now, but she will later" I retorted

Bash smirked as he sized me up as if   he was daring me

"And how sure are you?" he asked, I was quiet cause I didn't know myself, will she still love me after all I did to her or not?.

"Hey so you guys are here, we've been looking around for you", K boy stated as they approached us.

Thank goodnsess they came to my rescue

"And what's with the serious look?," Sadiq asked looking from me to Bash.

"Are we missing something?", K boy asked again.

"No you're not, lets find a place to sit cause Bash here has hurt his feet and I guess it's hurting" I declared looking at Bash who only smiled and started walking to a bench, we all follow suit.

Anonymous POV

     "Now everybody's attention please", Mr Sam's voice quieted them from their gisting,  and they turned to him.

He continued when he was sure they all had their attention on him.

"We have two farmers with their wives  who are going to come together and teach us what we need to learn throughout our stay here, so we are going to grouped  into two, each group will make two tents, one for boys and the other for girls, each group will have to work together with the farmer we are going to assign to them, hope you all understand?" he asked the latter looking from one student to the other.

"Yes Mr Sam!!", they all chorused.

" Good, bow please group yourselves".

In no time they were standing in groups Zulaiha, Teemarh, Sadiq and Bash were in the same group while Hakeem, K boy and Sophie were in another group.

"Alright, I can see you've paired yourselves well, so Mas'ud Hakeem since you are the headboy you'll lead your group,  Umar Bashir you'll lead your group.