Chapter 3 || CLUMSY

Hakeem's POV

    I heard about the transfer student who was given scholarship at our school, at first i was move by the news, thinking of how can an expensive school as this think of given a low class scholarship, what's the use of it since we have thousands of brilliant students then why bring in a scholar?

        Today is Monday the day i hate to see but then i have to. "Hey wake up, you know Mr Sam is the teacher on duty today", Bash try waking me but i don't give a damn about Mr Sam " Fuck the freaking Mr Sam, i will wake up when am  done sleep", "don't be stubborn guy and get ur freaking ass off that bed", am sure that's Sadik speaking, " wake up dude, or we leave without you", said K boy while throwing  me pillows distracting me from my beautiful slumber, "ok, ok, enough, u guys hav already got me am waking up", they all laugh at my messy hair seeing how it's all messed up except Bash who just smiled.

         I got ready in 1hr enough to waste their precious time, " we are late already bro, plss be quick", i turn around and look at Bash who is busy with his phone and the one commanding me to be quick, I turned my gaze back to the mirror combing my precious hair without saying a word. I spray my perfume and now ready for school, "cmon guys am done", we walk out of the room to our car, I'm the one driving while Bash is next to me on the passenger's seat, Sadik nd K boy at the back, it was a peaceful ride as the crazy little boys at the back keep gisting about the new girl in school, her picture is already on the internet which was uploaded by Clara the class gossiper.

      We missed assembly so after parking we sneaked to our class avoiding Mr Sam, "the charming guys are coming", was what i hear and the class become noisy, that's what i hate "noise", the first person my eyes see was the scholar girl, I smiled at myself thinking it will be fun to  give her a piece of my BAD BOY game, so i went straight to her claiming the seat she is sitting on is mine when it's not, I saw how her cheeks turn red, " she must be admiring me i guess", I said to myself before pulling her off the seat, after some minutes she stood in front of me speaking some shits I find insulting but then she's new so am going to let it slide this time but next time i won't , I gave her a warning and there she is freaking out already, "I scared her" I said to myself, Bash turned back looking at me before taking his gaze back to the girl, she was running towards the front door when a teacher step in, she looked at the scholar and say "u most be the new student right", she only nod and the teacher frown saying " I don't tolerate body language open up and speak ", " y_yes I_ I'm the new st_ student", the whole class burst into laughter apart from Bash who only smiled at her foolishness, "why on earth is she stammering", the teacher only smiled and say " come forward and introduce yourself", she move to the front of the class and now she's facing everyone which gives me the opportunity to examine at her better, she's not that tall but she's not short either, she's fair in complexion, i hate to admit that she's beatiful, "am Fateemah Mahmoud by name, am 17yrs old and a scholar in this school", she introduce herself so nicely with her voice that sound's more like an echo in my ears, the teacher offered a seat which is my seat before I claim the one she was sitting on is mine.

        The double period English class end and it was a relief for me, the next is mathematics and I gave full concentration to the weeks topic, I must admit am a guru in maths its my best subject, after the double period maths class it's biology class which is a general subject, in no time 40mins passed and it's now break time, we all went to the cafeteria to grab some food but I only ordered for coffee, I went out to the canter for my coffee but unfortunately dump into someone with a plate of rice and stew, I  looked at my white shirt that's now stained with red thanks to the stew, I looked up to see the scholar trying to wipe away the stew with her handkerchief, I quickly step back taking a rough glance at here before asking " what did you just do to my white shirt", she looked at me with watery eyes before a "sorry" slip through her lips without much confidence, I looked directly into her eyes before saying "if sorry can work out mistakes then there won't be police and rules to follow", she looked at me puzzled her face already turning into tomato red colour, Bash tapped me on my shoulder saying " spare her for today, she already apologize", I looked at her before smirking and went closer to her living a few inches between us before whispering "this is the second time, am sparing you, don't except so the third time you mess up with me CLUMSY girl". I walked away after the grave warning leaving her on the spot dumb founded like a statue.

    Hi guys, how una dey? Hope u dey do well? Sorry for d late update am a little bit busy but I promise to update soon, but mind u dat depends on ur voting and comments, ur comments nd vote is wat is giving me d zeal to keep writing without getting tired so plss vote and comment.

Much luv.