CHAPTER 21|| GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

Anonymous POV

It's been a week since the competition was held and for the past 1 week, the whole school was lively because of the award they won.

They were proud to be amongst the best, the parents and teachers were also proud of them.

Bash's POV

Teemarh and Y money being official was something that broke my heart into thousands of pieces, I tried my best to make Teemarh understand my feelings for her even though I didn't tell her directly but it seems like she didn't notice.

When they officially became boyfriend and girlfriend I tried hard to get rid of my feelings for her but it didn't work. Loving Teemarh makes me feel like the worst best friend ever, Hakeem is my best friend more like a brother and yet here I was loving his girlfriend,  it makes me feel like I betrayed him.

I don't have anyone to confide in, not Sadiq not K boy and definitely not Y money, they've been asking me what's wrong with me but I don't feel like sharing this with anybody.

Zulaiha has been a good friend all this while, she makes sure I have time to study and not work myself out thinking even though she has no idea what's wrong with me.

Right now our mock exam was around the corner, I can't wait to write all my exams including jamb and waec so I can fly out of the country that way my soul will heal fast, but with Teemarh and Y money around me almost all the time I don't think my soul will be able to heal.

Hakeem's POV

Being a winner is something I always wanted, I never lose and never will.

But as always my parents were never there to congratulate me for winning, however, I didn't mind this time around since I have my flower with me, and together we celebrated our victory.

Our mock exam was around the corner and Teemarh being the serious student didn't give me most of her time, instead she spent her time and break reading for the exam which somehow made me jealous. How I wish I was a book so I will always be with her.

She's the type that won't let anything come in her way of studying not even me.

It was break time and everybody was out of class except Teemarh who sat at the front seat and my friends who were sitting at the back playing chess game, unserious students.

I walked up to Teemarh so I could spend some quality time with her even if that means making her put her books aside and giving me her time.

"Hi Tee," I greeted sitting next to her.

"Hello," she greeted back with a smile fiddling with her pen.

"So what are you doing?" I asked even though I knew what she was doing.

"I'm reading," she replied sweetly making me want to kiss those zippy lips of hers.

"Oh I see," I eyed the books. "But I'm here now so I think you should put the books aside and let's chat".

She frowned and shook her head "No we have all the time in this world to chat but right now I want to study, our mock is around the corner, we will be writing our exam in less than four days."