CHAPTER 18|| AWAKE

Teemarh's POV

I felt my head spinning, my eyes were heavy, my fingers numb and my world dark. I don't know what happened to me, all I could hear were faint voices from afar.  I heard a door open and close, someone was coming to where I was. I could hear footsteps, my hand was grabbed by another soft yet masculine hand.  I could feel him caressing my face with his other hand, I badly wanted to stop him but I couldn't, who is he?   I asked my inner self.

"Baby girl wake up, be strong, don't leave me like this. If you leave, my world will surely crumble, I will be shattered. Please wake up so I can tell you how much I love you, how much you mean to me. please wake up," he sobbed, his tears dropping on my check. His voice, that voice I know who it belonged to, that's Hakeem's voice, but what did he mean by how much he loves me  is he trying to play another game just like the wicked Sophie whom I despise so much now, but he's crying, does that mean he's being  sincere.

"You know ever since you set foot in the class and was asked to introduce yourself by Miss Aisha, it was the first day I felt my heartbeat change.  You were standing there looking so beautiful and innocent, and I was like how can someone be so beautiful like you created yourself, and because I want you to acknowledge me every blessed day I decided to make your life miserable. Atleast you won't ever forget who made school a living hell for you even after you graduate, that's what I thought, what a fool I am  he mumbled under he's breath.

"Anyway that's all in the past, let bygones be bygones, I can't wait for you to wake up so we can start afresh", this idiot is telling me to let bygones be bygones when I'm in this state because of him. I'm sick and tired of playing the role of a good samaritan it's high time I stand up for my rights so no one can ever step on me again.

"My goodness Habibty what happened to you?" I heard a female voice all of a sudden and that's my Ummi, My Ummi.

Hakeem's POV

It's being three days and still My Teemarh has not woken up. The doctor said she's in a state of coma due to the shock she went through but will wake up any minute and I can't see any sign of her waking up. Her Mom has been informed about her daughter's accident and I know she might be on her way now. Bash has stopped coming to the hospital for some reasons I don't know.

Here I am blabbing about what is and what is not to Teemarh just so she could respond but she's not responding, she's not moving, only her breathing is what can prove that she's still alive and active.

The door of the room was opened by a tiny looking woman who will probably be my Mom's age but she looks poor, "My goodness  Habibty what happened to you?" Was the first thing that came out of her mouth and then reality hits me that she's Teemarh's Mom, now I see the resemblance. She was crying, calling up to her daughter, "Please Habibty don't leave me like your father did, you are the only one I have left. You are my only hope Habibty please don't do this to me. You have to fight for your life, I know u are strong please my daughter fight for your life."

By seeing the way this woman was crying, I knew they shared a strong bond, how I wish my Mom also cared for me like this.

I noticed Teemarh moving a finger and then two "Look she's moving, her fingers are moving," I said my face lighting up with happiness.

Her Mom looked up at me puzzled, I'm sure she just noticed me  she smiled faintly before taking a look at Teemarh's finger then back to her face, tears were streaming down Teemarh's face, is she crying in that state?  I asked no one in particular, i quickly walk out to call a doctor but before I reached the door I heard Teemarh's voice calling her  Mom "Ummi."

I turned to see her clearly looking at her Mom with tears in her eyes and same goes to her Mom.

"Yes Habibty? you are awake, alhamdulillah all praise be to God Almighty," she said, wiping her daughters tears. I walked out leaving them to call the doctor.

Bash's POV

I haven't gone to the hospital for the past three days due to the pain I have to endure whenever I see Y money caring for Teemarh all the time and that makes me feel jealous.

I know I love Teemarh but my best friend also loves her who is more like a brother to me and I don't want to be a coward by taking what was never mine from him.

And so, I decided to keep my distance from them so they can have enough time and space to settle their differences. But all I pray and hope for is for Teemarh to get better and get  back to her old self again because I miss her. I miss her so much that I feel like a part of me is missing.

Hi guys! Here I am again back with another chapter as

Our cold and gentle Bash is ready to surrender his love for his best friend's sake but the question here is will he be able to do it?  

Just be patient and keep following while voting and commenting all along to know what this teen love story has for you in store.