CHAPTER 25||GRADUATION /FINALE

Anonymous POV

The drama that happened between Teemarh, Sophie and Hakeem at the party was not an easy one for them to forget so easily.

The rumors spread around the whole school and Sophie was ashamed to show her face anywhere within the school premises again being the topic of discussion.

Halil was always there for her, helping her pick up her remaining broken pieces, she was broken and devastated. All these while, Hakeem was the only one she loved, all her wish was for him to accept her and reciprocate her feelings but it seems like fate was not on her side.

She hated Teemarh with passion, she felt like stabbing her to death, but she knows deep inside her she's better than that, she has a future and she won't let herself go down the drain because of a low life piece of trash like Teemarh.

She knows she can do better, and with that she's ready to move on, with time I will forget him was what she kept on repeating each time her heart ache for his love.

Their graduation was around the corner and after that, they will all go their separate ways, everyone of them has a future of their own and she won't risk her future for the sake of something called LOVE.

Teemarh's POV

Today is our graduation and our last day at Community International School. After today, I won't be in touch with most of my classmates. I've already packed my stuff, I will be leaving immediately after the graduation with my Mom. I'm extremely happy knowing that my Mom will be present to see me graduate, I knew I made her proud and will always be.

"Teemarh I'm really going to miss you ", I looked at Zulaiha who was already tearing up, she has been emotional since yesterday.

"I will miss you too babe, and you know it. I'm really happy and glad that I met an amazing person like you on my first day here. You were always by my side and I really appreciate that, you have my phone contact and address, you can call and visit whenever you feel like Zulaiha", I was already in tears too. My days at Community International School hasn't been easy at all but with Zulaiha by my side, everything seems easy she was always there to comfort me.

She hugged me tight as I felt her tears on my bare shoulder, I hugged her back stroking her hair with my hands trying my best not to burst out crying.

At the graduation hall

We arrived at the hall very early, I sat side by side with Zulaiha as she keeps clinging on to me. Most parents were already present while most of the students are yet to come. Hakeem and his clique are yet to come too same goes to Sophie and her clique

My eyes kept searching at where the parents are being seated  I'm looking for my mom but I guessed she hasn't arrived yet.

"Look! That's my parents over there. Come let's go greet them", Zulaiha's voice brought me back to my daze. I looked up at where she was pointing and there, I was two beautiful couples staring at us.

She dragged me up to my feet and together we went to her parents.

"Mummy, Daddy!!", she squealed hugging both her parents at the same time. They smiled at her reaction at the same time hugging her back.