CHAPTER 10|| DIARY FOUND CONT'D

Hakeem's POV

  I brought Teemarh here to humiliate her but it seems I'm the one who was humiliated.

How could she? Where the hell did she get the courage to talk back at me? Is she that shameless? I thought she would be quiet but no she defended herself and made me look like a fool.

Bash left the field the moment the scholar girl left followed by her friend Zulaiha,  that was how they all start fled away no one uttering a  word.

K boy, Sadiq and Sophie were the ones that stayed. Sophie walked to me  her face full of amusement muttering "don't worry Y money, I will deal with her if you want".

I was already boiling with anger and she was just adding salt to my wound.

"And when did I say I needed your help, just disappear from here before I do something stupid, I don't need anybody's help mostly not yours" I blurted infusing all my anger in my words. I could tell she was hurt from her reaction but I didn't give a damn.

She  came at the wrong time and she knew I was angry,  she talked to  me when I wasn't in the mood.

"Calm down dude, she's not at fault,  you let the one who was at fault walk away and now you are venting your anger on someone else" Sadiq  blurted anger evident in his voice.

"Why is he angry?" I asked no one in particular. I walked away without saying a word leaving the three of them behind. I went home because I couldn't concentrate there was no way I could stay for the rest of the day.

Sophie's POV

This girl is a crook, I thought she was gentle as she looked and won't react to the situation I was enjoying so much, but to my greatest surprise she defended herself, she had the gut to speak after the shameful act she did, so shameless I thought.

I walked to Y money after everyone had left the field trying to console him in my own way but he shouted at me and when Sadiq came to my aid he walked away more like sped away in anger.

Even though I was hurt I understood his situation so I let it be and walked back to class promising myself to avenge what Teemarh did to my innocent Hakeem (innocent Hakeem my foot).

Bash's POV

Y money was really getting out of hand, I know he is a bad boy and doesn't give a damn about anything, he does what he wants and humiliates whoever it is he wants to humiliate but him humiliating the scholar girl in public like that was 'wrong'.

I agree the girl loves him but she didn't confess it to his face instead she confessed it to her diary which he mistakenly  got to read.

He was disgracefully insulting the girl and I couldn't take it any more, I know I don't get involved with any shit Hakeem does in school, in fact we are all birds of the same feather but when it comes to Teemarh I don't know why but I don't seem to get myself together.

I was ready to defend her and stop the childishness Hakeem was displaying when she stopped him and held her head up high ready to defend herself.