CHAPTER 15|| THE PLAN

Hakeem's POV

I've been thinking of Teemarh lately nowadays, I spend most of my nights thinking of her and asking myself different weird questions that I myself don't have there answer. Why did I love her? Why did my heart choose her of all people? Why did I get jealous anytime I see her with Bash? What is between her and Bash? Are the two of them dating? Did he tell her he loved her? Did he propose to her? Did she accept his proposal? What if I go and confess to her? Will she love me back? Off course she will said the logical voice in me. But I've hurt her feelings times without number. I thought But she confessed to her diary how much she loves you and maybe she still does. said the logical voice in me.

I made up my mind to confess and teach her how to love me again cause I can't bare to be on the loosing side of the deal I made with Bash. With that thought, I went to bed but still unable to sleep. I kept thinking of her; her smile, her laughter, how she walks, talks, eat, how she looks cute when she frowns and pouts her unresistable pink lips.

The next morning

Anonymous POV

All assembled in the outter space of the farm while their teachers addressed them to get ready for the journey back home.

Mr Sam gathered all the student to let them know about journey back. "Hello students," he said in a high pitch voice audible enough for all of them to hear.

"Hi Mr Sam," They answered in a chorus, wondering why they were called there.

"Hope you guys had fun during our stay here?" he asked the student.

"Yes we do," they all chorused excitedly.

"That's good to know, well we gather you here to inform you that we will take off in some hours time. We have 3 hours to get ready, arrange our bags and all other stuffs we need to go with. So please guys make it snappy before the school bus arrive," he announced in excitement as well.

"Thank you Mr Sam," they said while jubilating.

And with that they all disappeared.

Shopie's POV

I've been thinking of a way to take Teemarh to the river ever since Clara told me that Teemarh can't swim, I think it's time for revenge was the first thing that click on my mind and I'm determined to do so. I have to give her a severe warning to stay away from Y Money, I don't give a damn with whatever she's doing with Bash but then seeing her with Y money makes my heart ache.

I called Aysha and Habeeba so we could plan together and all thanks to Beeba, we came up with a good plan.

After been lectured by Mr Sam I gave Aysha and Habeeba a wink signalling it's time and with that Habeeba and I left for the river.

Aysha's POV

Thanks to Beeba's plan now I have to play the role of a saint and apologize to Teemarh at the same time asking for her friendship that's if she agree's then our plan will succeed.

I walked to her the minute Sophie gave us a sign and luckily for me she's alone.

"Hi Teemarh," I greeted her, pasting a fake smile on my face.

"I?" she asked surprised pointing to herself cause she couldn't believe Aysha who was Sophie's 2nd bff was talking to her.

"Yes you," I answered starting to get irritated.

"Oh hello then", she said with an unreadable expression.

"I...I'm...I....here..." I paused not knowing what to say.

"Feel free to talk me ok?" she said anxiously.

"Oh okay, I came to apologize for all the bad things that we did to you, I came to know that you are a good and well hearted girl. I'm very sorry for all that I've done to you, if you can find it in your warm heart to forgive me then pls do," I implored, feeling relieved.

"Of course why not, we sin to our God and yet he forgives us whole heartedly. Who am I not to forgive you? You are forgiven," she replied smiling.

"Thanks dear, are you heading somewhere?" I asked faking a smile.

"Yes to the bathroom," she replied.

"Oh if you don't mind come with me to the river, we can take our bath there," I said excitedly knowing our plan will be successful.

"well the thing is I can't swim." she said a little bit shy.

"Don't worry I will handle it," I confirmed smiling sheepishly.

And with that I convinced her to go with me which she did. She's such a fool to easily believe me said the logical voice in me.

I know I don't have the words to apologize for my late update but I will still apologize so pls bare with me, I will try and update soon Insha Allah.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.