CHAPTER 16|| PLAN SUCCESSFUL

Teemarh's POV

      I can't believe Aysha could apologize so early,  i never thought she will  but then she did and i forgave her because I'm not someone that holds grudges against my fellow humans.

She asked me to escort her to the river so we can have our bath there which i gladly accepted after she promised to teach me how to swim but to my greatest surprise upon reaching the river i saw Sophie and Beeba at the river bank gisting and laughing loud but stopped after sighting me.

Beeba smiled at Aysha giving her a thumbs up and a high five before saying, "Good job."

Aysha turned to me smirking hard."I'm sorry but you are such a fool for believing me," she said still smirking.

I was shocked at the moment but then realization hit me and i came to know it all as a plan, oh goodness what are they planning against me ?  i asked myself but I got no answer.

Sophie that has been looking at me disgustingly moved forward to where i was standing out of words and confused.  She came face to face with me pointing a finger at me saying, "You little slut from the slum,  how dare you try to snatch Y money from me?"

In that moment i was confused i never snactched him from you and he was never your boyfriend  was what i wanted to say but then my lips only kept moving without a word coming out of them.

"Well since you decide to keep Y money away from me i've prepared your punishment for that which I'm very sure  you will not want to look at Y Money again even if you are offered billions of naira to do so," she said raising her voice which was answered by the sound of echo.

"Are you threatening me?" I managed to ask and she laughed at my question before replying, "No I'm not cause I mean what I'm saying,"

  She called out to her friends, "Girls!" and in a blink of an eye they are already there each holding me tight by the arm.

"What are you guys trying to do? Let me go,  Hakeem was never yours so why are you doing all this?" And the next i felt was her punching me hard on the nose which caused blood to flow instantly.

"Please Sophie don't do this," i tried begging her but she turned deaf ears and kept punching,  beating,  slapping and kicking me. In short i was bullied to the core, my sport suite stained with blood,  my face swollen and my eyes heavy and hurting all from the blows that i kept getting from Sophie.

"Sophie enough don't kill a soul,  she has learnt her lesson," said Beeba who released me from her grip and Aysha did the same causing me to fall flat on the ground groaning in pain.

"I heard you can't swim so now I'm going to throw you in there and let's see how miracle happens," she said pointing to the river.  At that moment i already gave up cause i know there is no miracle that's going to happen for i know the fact that i can't swim.

I'm already weak and i can't fight back so i end up holding her leg tight trying to beg her to stop whatever it was that she was planning to do but my lips were heavy and no words could come out of my mouth.

"Sophie i think we should let her be,  she already had enough," Aysha tried to make Sophie understand but it all turned on deaf ears as she blindly dragged me into the river leaving me their to drown.

"Let's go guys," i heard her say and then i heard their steps meaning they are leaving.

I was slowly drowning while uttering my last prayer beneath my breath before everything turned blank  and all i could hear was  my Mom's voice asking me to hold in there and not give up.

Zulaiha's POV

I was out of the bathroom and it's now Teemarh's turn to take her bath but she's nowhere to be found. I got dressed in my school jersey, wore my hijab and canvas before stepping out to take a second round search for Teemarh and still i couldn't find her.

"Where is she?" I asked myself cause Teemarh is not the type that goes far without informing me so I'm sure she's around somewhere.

I ask every person i came in touch with but the answer is always negative "No i didn't see her."

I'm tired of getting this answer and it's almost time for us to depart so i decide to ask for help so that we can search for her.

Immediately i turned to go back to the camp i sight Sophie and her friends coming from only God knows where, she was smiling but her friends expression is unreadable,  i wanted to ask her but I knew that even if she saw Teemarh she won't give me a clue so i left without saying a word to her.

I sight Hakeem, Bash,  Sadiq & K boy gisting while sitting on a bench near the camp and i hurriedly walked to them panting from the jogging that I've been doing in search of Teemarh.

Sadiq was the first person to notice me,  "Zulaiha are you alright? Is something wrong?" He asked which gained the attention of the rest.

"No," i shook my head before saying "It's Teemarh."

  At the same time Y money and Bash stood up  saying, "What! What happened to her?" For a moment  Sadiq, K boy and I were looking at them  surprised by their action.

I looked at Y Money who i can clearly see love,  affection and fear in his eyes before turning my gaze to Bash who i clearly see worry evident in his eyes.

I took a deep breath before saying, "She's missing,  she's nowhere to be found,  i need your help."

At that moment they all fell silent,  the honk of the school bus was what brought them  back to their reverie meaning it's time to leave.

Hi honey bunches! Hope u are doing gud? Here's a new update so far just one more page to go and i won't update till after ramadan,  so we will continue from the next chapee I'm gonna update soonest Insha Allah.

Luv u guys so very much❤