CHAPTER 14 || THE DEAL

Hakeem's POV

   I realised Teemarh hadn't eaten anything during breakfast so I got her a can of malt which I had brought with me but unfortunately, Bash was already there and they were smiling over God knows what.

      I don't think I can take this shit from Bash anymore so I went to  him and without thinking twice gave him a punch on the face which landed him on the ground and he immediately started bleeding from the nose.

     I know I'm wrong but it's not my fault cause I told him times without number that Teemarh was mine and mine alone but he's still getting in my way.

"Why did you hit him? Who gave you the right to hit him?" Teemarh asked trying to help Bash up.

"Do not interfere, he knows what he did wrong and the next time he tries it again I'm gonna skin him alive," I warned fuming in anger before leaving,throwing the malt on the floor.

     Teemarh's POV

The look in Y Money's eyes while looking at me and Bash was really scary, I don't know why but I feel insecure by his look.

     I saw him approaching us but never knew that he's going to punch Bash, i mean he's his best friend, they can make things up cause it's proper for them to have an argument but I never knew it will get to this extent.

     I asked him why he did that but he gave Bash another warning and left without answering my question.

   I helped Bash up and gave him  my handkerchief to clean the blood and he did his lips widening in a smile that looked fake to show nothing was wrong but deep down I knew he was in pain.

"Thanks," he said smiling, trying to blow his nose.

"Don't mention, but should I ask you a question?" I asked out of curiosity to know why they are not on good terms.

    "No, not now," he answered. "I will see you later we need to get ready for today's lesson." he added then walked out on me, I Know he's in pain.

Bash's POV

Y money has really gone far but I don't think I can free Teemarh for him.

I went straight to him after leaving Teemarh and decided to make one thing clear to him.

He was seated and deep in thought when I sat beside him and round my hands on his shoulders just like the good friends we used to be.

     "You can't force me to leave Teemarh for you but you can win her if you want, I just want to make one thing clear to you, I'm not going to stop seeing her, I'm going to love her, protect her and teach her how to love me, you can do the same then in the end we will see who wins and who loses." I declared smiling whole heartedly as if nothing happened.

     He averted his gaze to me and looked into my eyes as if trying to figure out something before sighing and nodding.

"Okay let's do that and see who wins and who loses, but this is between the two of us, Sadiq and K boy must not hear about this." I agreed and nodded in response.

"Deal?", I asked looking at him while extending my hand, " deal", he replied taking my hand and giving me a handshake.

Anonymous POV

The rest of the day went by smoothly as they were taught how to plant coconut, water it and harvest it, how to extract coconut oil from it and palm wine, it's merit and demerit and lot's more, they had fun to the core and later went back to their tents for some rest expect for Sophie and her friends who decided to take a walk.

    Sophie's POV

I was so exhausted and would like to take a walk before taking a bath so I called Habeeba and Aysha to escort me.

   We were chatting on the road when suddenly I heard something like water fall as if there is a river nearby so we decided to check and see.

     "Wow, I think this is where I will take my bath today," Habeeba said jumping and jubilating at the sight of the river.

"Yeah me too, I miss swimming so this is an opportunity for me to swim and enjoy myself," I said while taking off my vest.

"Ditto." Aysha also joined in the fun and we swam and swam till we can't anymore.

We went back to the tent and luckily for us dinner was already ready and everyone was settled  so we joined in and had our dinner.

Clara's POV

      I was sitting next to Zulaiha and having dinner while I eavesdrop on their conversion with Teemarh.

"You are a guru Teemarh, their is nothing you can't do," Zulaiha said wishing she was the one with a brain like Teemarh's.

"There is something I can't do," Teemarh replied, her face full of disappointment.

"Really? What's that?" Zulaiha asked, surprised.

I also opened my ears to know what it was that Teemarh couldn't do cause I need to get something  about her to tell Sophie so I can get some chewing gum.

"I can't swim," Teemarh answered feeling disappointed.

"Ohh no, that's sad but don't worry I will teach you," Zulaiha said with a smile frying to cheer her up.

I smiled and get up since I've gotten what I wanted to get. I went back to the tent waiting for Sophie to show up and in no time she's in.

"Sophie dear, I have something to tell but not until I get some chewing gum," I said smiling sheepishly.

She was eager to know what it was so she  opened her bag and hand me two pack of orbit saying, "What's it? Tell me Clara."

    I collected the chewing gum before whispering "There is something you can hold against Teemarh."

"What's that?" she asked in a whisper also.

"She can't swim," I whispered back and her reaction is unexplainable.

"What!" she exclaimed looking surprised before smiling which definitely means she's up to something.

Hi guys! I know I deserve a beating for not updating.
I'm very sorry dat, I have some personal matters to attend to and dats y I was occupied for d hole week.
aishasuleiman1 I saw ur message buh unable to reply, I have to verify my account first. Tnx for the unconditional luv.

Much luv💋.