CHAPTER 12|| THE TRIP TO COCONUT FARM

Teemarh's POV

      It's a Monday morning all  SS 3 students were getting ready for the trip. We will be leaving at 10am to Delta for a week, and we will be back by Saturday.

"Teemarh have you seen my jotter?", Zulaiha asked trying to figure out where she kept it.

"It's over there" I said pointing the study desk in room.

"Oh thanks dear" she muttered turning to me her lips stretched on a wide smile and I smiled back.

    We got set and walked out of the dorm to the school premises where we were asked to assemble before the principal showed up.

"I know how well trained my students are but I still  want you to behave when you get there, make sure you help each other when the need arise, eat well, sleep well, have fun and come back with good results, your behavior  represents this school so please behave yourselves, especially ss3 art students, I have been receiving complains about your class but decided to overlook it because I believe you're all matured" the principal paused for some minutes before continuing.

"Three of the teachers are going with you namely Miss Aisha, Mr Sam and Mr Mike, make sure you are always in your jerseys so you can be easily identified especially when missing, you have ten more minutes to get set", he concluded his long speech and left for his office.

       Hakeem's POV

       We didn't reach the school early thus Sadiq, K boy and I.  Bash seems to be out of the group that was the only conclusion I could come down to,  he just stopped showing up.

      The principal was already done with his speech when we reached  school, we sat on a bench gisting when  my eyes settled on the scholar girl.

    She was wearing the school blue jersey with white jean trouser and blue sneaker God she looks breathtaking  I thought.

      "Hey dude what are you thinking about", K boy tapped me  bringing me back to my senses.

    "It's nothing", I replied smiling sheepishly my eyes still on the scholar who was busy chatting with Zulaiha.

     The school bus honked bringing me back to the present happening, we all queued before the bus entering as our names were mentioned in an alphabetical order, my seat happened to be beside the scholar's, her surname is Mahmoud, mine Mas'ud, our surnames started with later M.

For the first time I was glad  I was going to sit with her but it seemed she was not.

      We all settled down and our driver started the bus marking the start of our journey.

    One our later the beautiful lady beside me was already asleep her head swinging side to side.

Wait did i just say 'beautiful'  I asked myself.

"Yeaa she's beautiful I won't deny it", I answered myself before gently placing her head on my shoulder, staring at her beautiful face.