CHAPTER 20||THE DEBATE COMPETITION

Anonymous POV

It's been a week since Hakeem and Teemarh became a couple. The news of them being together spread around the whole school like wild fire; school staffs and coordinators were also aware of it.

Teemarh was been shy all the while but Y money being the bad boy he was didn't give a damn.

Bash hasn't been engaging in most of Teemarh and Y money's activities just so he won't hurt himself in the process instead, he invested in making Zulaiha his friend.  He spents time with her and she liked the attention she was getting from him.

Teemarh's POV

It's a new bright Monday morning, I was getting ready for school at the same time anxious and nervous about the debate competition we will be presenting today at the inter school debate competition.  Even though Hakeem was my partner who now happens to be my boyfriend, I still couldn't help but feel nervous.

"Hurry up or else we will be late," Zulaiha complained picking up her bag. For the first time Zulaiha finished getting ready before me.

"Just a minute," I said tieing my shoelace. "Done," I said looking up at Zulaiha, I picked up my bag and together we went out of the hostel and towards the school.

I went straight to class to drop our bags before assembly and to my greatest surprise I saw the one person I'm not sure ever held an assembly as a headboy Hakeem.

He smiled before walking up to me looking dashing in his well ironed uniform. I looked around the class and noticed that all his notorious friends were present early, I'm sure he dragged them here my subconscious spoke.

I smiled at the creature in front of me who looked like a Greek God smiling widely at me.

"You came early today, what's the occasion?" I asked not minding the people surrounding my classmates.

"Isn't it obvious, I came early so I can see my Tee,"  that name, I so much love it when he calls me 'Tee'.

I smiled at his reply "Well I'm here now," I said looking anywhere but him seeing as how he was eyeing me shamelessly.

"And you are looking beautiful," he commented.

"Thanks,"  I muttered.

"Move you silly little thing," Shopie slightly pushed me anger evident in her tone.

I didn't know the assembly was being held until she distracted us, I looked at the classroom to find it empty except for Bash, Sadiq & K boy which I'm sure they wouldn't be attending the assembly.

Bash has been keeping a distance between us all this while for God knows what but he was so close to Zulaiha to the extent that she can't stop blabbering about what was what but I'm still happy for her knowing that she has been crushing on Bash for a long time now, I just hope he realizes her feelings for him soon.