CHAPTER 11|| MINE

Hakeem's POV

    I reached home  to find  mom getting ready for another business trip to India, I didn't even get the chance to meet my Dad.

What type of life is this? I asked my self, it seems my parents don't care about me as their son  they cared more about increasing the wealth they'll leave their heir.

Throughout the month I got to meet to meet my parents thrice and I wasn't even sure if this was the second or third time,  they never have  time for me and it played a huge part in  why I spend time bullying the weak ones, to while away my loneliness.

"Son, we have to go on an urgent business trip and we don't know when we will be coming back" My mom said bringing snapping me out of dream land.

" Mom just leave if you wish, it's not like you care anyways" I replied.

"Bu..." her phone rang cutting short her sentence, probably my dad calling.

" Hello Honey on my way now", she said and left without sparing me a second glance,  I felt totally rejected.

    I walked to my room and laid on my bed still in my uniform, everything that happened at school evaded my thought playing out act by act like it was just happening.

I tried to drive away the thought by taking my bath and getting dressed before leaving the house to a nearby villa which was also my Dad's.

I brought out my phone from my pocket and messaged my friends to meet me there and in no time they are all present.

    We were playing snooker when I   decided to speak up.

"You all have seen how that low class scholar embarrassed me in front of the whole class " I muttered  looking up at them.

"Yea we did" Sadiq replied.

"And she deserves a punishment", K boy added.

I smiled while looking up at Bash waiting to hear something from him but he was mute  his complete attention on the game.

I continued when I saw he wasn't ready to say anything.

"So guys, what do you think should be her punishment" I asked.

Bash looked up at me his face expressionless "and when will you stop all this child act of a thing" he asked rhetorically.

I looked at him wondering why he was acting like that all of a sudden.

"Don't tell me you consider  my actions immature" I asked a bit angry.

"For your information, Yes, what you are doing and what you are up to is completely childish and immature and I think its high time you stop all this sh*t" he said calmly.

At this point I was already boiling with anger.

"And what if I don't stop?" I asked boiling with anger within me.

"Then I will make sure I protect her" he said without a second thought.

"What!" both Sadiq & K boy shouted in unison.