Chapter Five: Us

We spent the next two hours at the restaurant eating, talking and just being us. I loved the time we spent together. I love that we are trying. I love that this is my best friend and that he has all the best intentions at heart.

After we left the restaurant, we went home and made the living room floor into a comfy area to rest and relax. We put movies on and we just vegged out. It was so comforting and relaxing knowing that we are moving forward. Charlie moved behind me and wrapped his legs around me and cuddled me in his strong arms.

We fell asleep on the floor in each other's arms. I woke up a few hours later all hot and sweaty our body heat was like a small fire burning strong. I got up and saw how beautifully peaceful Charlie's head looked resting on the back of the sofa. I couldn't help myself but I straddle him. I wanted to absorb the beautiful details of his face.

I ran my fingers softly around the small wrinkles that his face was making. I felt him move his arms around my waist. As he did that I planted a soft kiss on his lips. He woke up almost instantly and deepened my kiss. I started to feel his excitement under me.

"Baby girl, please you're going to give me blue balls if you keep doing that." I pushed on his hard chest "Charlie behave yourself." "I can't you're being a tease." "Baby I'm not ready yet." "Love its ok we will do this when you're ready" "I want to be more than a one-time thing."

"Baby girl once I have you I'm never going to stop." The thought of him wanting me was so sexy. I just didn't want him to hurt me. I hugged him tightly because I wanted so much to feel loved, secure and to trust him with all of my heart.

He picked me up while getting up off the floor and carried me all the way to his bed and laid me down next to him. He hugged me tightly as I fell back to sleep. The next morning, I woke up very warm as he had his head laying in my chest. I stretched my arms up and he woke up very sleepily.

"Good Morning beautiful," I said to him, his megawatt smile gets me every time. He took his hands out of the blankets and cradled my face and gave me a deep kiss. "I need to wake up every morning like that." "Baby girl as long as I'm around you will."

"Excuse me? As long as you're around? Are you planning on leaving? Charlie lays on his back and covers his face with his hands and starts to laugh. "Charlie, what is so funny?" "Why do you keep thinking that I'm going to leave you? "Deep down inside I believe you are going to leave me, I think that you will get bored of me and that you will one day leave me. I know I will be heartbroken if you do."

"Baby I'm not leaving you not now, not ever, I'm going to be with you forever." He rolled to his side and gave me another kiss. This kiss felt as if he was letting my soul know that we were in this for the long haul.

It has been about a month since Charlie and I decided to make it official. I have been wanting him to take me to places that I'd never felt before for a while now. The urge for him to be inside of me has grown stronger and stronger. I just want us to be comfortable with each other. I want to reassure myself that I won't be a onetime thing. I need to know in my heart that this will last.

Halloween is here and Charlie and I got invited to a Halloween party. We both decided to dress up as Little Red Riding hood and the big bad wolf. It was chilly outside so having a full costume on was very helpful. I knew if I got too cold Charlie would wrap his loving arms around me and warm me up.

We arrived and of course, Charlie had got all the looks as he always does. How could you not stare and such a beautiful man? My friends Ashley, Naomi, Stephanie, and Greg all dressed as the pink ladies from Grease. Greg was dressed up as Sandy of course. They were dressed too cute. They thought our costume suited us well.

We had fun laughing and hanging out with our friends. It had been a very long time since we were able to just relax and enjoy other people's company. By the end of the night, I was feeling tipsy and uneasy. Charlie said "Ok beautiful, you've had your limit, I'm taking you home."

"Aww...." Is all you heard, I guess everyone loved how caring and loving Charlie was with me. "Bye guys thank you for everything we had a blast." "Bye Ladies" Charlie's husky voice can make anyone melt. "Bye Charlie," the girls said in unison. I know Charlie's voice still makes me melt.

The walk home felt good and sobered me up. When we walked up to our driveway and up to our front door, I turned to Charlie and told him "I'm ready, take me".

Charlie's eyes almost popped out of his sockets. "Really baby? Are you sure?" "Are you going to take me now or what Charlie?" "Feisty, I love it! Charlie fumbled for the keys of our home. He got the front door open and pulled me by my hand and took me inside our home.

He reached down and gave me a deeply passionate kiss. I moaned deeply and as I did this he pushed me up against the wall of our hallway. I lifted up my right leg and wrapped it around Charlie's ass. As I did this he picked up my left leg so that I had both of my legs wrapped around his waist.

As our kiss deepened I felt his excitement on my inner thigh. "Oh, baby I'm going to combust right here, right now." "No baby not yet, take me to bed" Charlie carried me to his bed and placed me down gently. We frantically took our clothes off.

 We were completely naked I looked down at Charlie's massive cock. "You're beautiful" "you're not so bad yourself." Charlie climbed on top of me, he kissed me deeply again and I couldn't get enough of his kisses.

He slowly moved his way from my lips down to the right side of my neck and then back up behind my left ear and started to kiss his way down again. He then reached my collar bone and slowly planted soft kisses along it. He made his way down to my breasts and slowly licking circles around my nipples making them feel more aroused than I have ever been before.

He placed his hot mouth on my nipples and began to suck on them slowly. I moaned loudly. His hands traveled down to the rest of my body. Two of his fingers started to rub the entrance of my vagina and he slowly stopped "FUCK baby you're so damn wet". "WANT YOU CHARLIE" He slowly made his way down my body kissing my stomach gently. His kisses made their way to my inner thighs.

He kissed my clit and slowly started to lick and suck on it. "OH, MY GOD BABY" Charlie picked up the pace and I was about to explode when I said, "Baby stop I'm going to cum". Charlie then aligned himself up to me and slowly but gently pushed his massive cock into me. He did it so slowly and gently because he didn't want to hurt me.

I wasn't a virgin but he was much bigger than anyone else I have been with. Once he was fully inside of me I felt like pure bliss. I could feel all of his muscle flex all over my body. We moved in unison slowly until we both climaxed. It felt like I had been missing the one thing that I needed and that was Charlie.

We slowly and passionately made love to each other for hours. We couldn't get enough of each other. The next morning, we woke up in a tangled mess and it felt so amazingly good and so fulfilled with joy and love.

"Goodmorning my beautiful girlfriend" "Good Morning my handsome boyfriend" "last night was amazing." "Baby girl it was amazing" Charlie cupped my face in his hands and kissed me so gently. "You're an amazing lover, Charlie, I'm really surprised there aren't crazy psycho ex's lurking outside our house." He laughed really hard and smiled his beautiful smile. Charlie's smile melted my heart.