Chapter Six: RE-ANNE (Charlie's POV)

Re-Anne a vision of beauty, when I saw her that morning packing up her car. I knew she had got accepted to the university of her dreams. Brown University, she had always dreamt of going there.

My mother told, me she got accepted I felt so proud of her. Re-Anne has always been the girl I've wanted to be with all of my life. We hung out so much when we were younger all in part because we were next door neighbors. We grew up together we shared many first together except for sex.

It hurt so much the day that she told me that she lost her virginity. All to some dumb ass kid who didn't love her half as much as I do. I knew she only thought of me as her big brother. I think she thought of me this way because she didn't have any siblings.

I had always felt something more for her. I really started noticing those feelings when we were young teenagers. I am three years older than her. Now that she is 19 and no longer a miner I'm going to try all that I have to make her mine.

My mother told, me she had got accepted into Brown University. I made a pact with her parents that I would take care of her while she was away from them. I would get the hopes that she would stop seeing me as her brother and start seeing me as her potential future husband. I want to try and make up for the time that I had been away.

Right after High school I enlisted in the Air force. I thought that if I made something of myself Re-Anne could see me as her future husband. I also wanted to become a better, a more stable man for Re-Anne. I soon realize after I left that I had missed her so much.

I knew this life wasn't for me. I couldn't wait to leave the hell hole I have created for myself. I knew that could always write to her. I felt that if I did write too much that it would only make me miss her more.

The pact included that I was to provide a stable, healthy home and environment. This meant that she didn't have to worry about anything (money, food, roof, and bills). She didn't have to live people she didn't know or trusted. This meant living in a dorm with other students. A place that she could concentrate on her studies.

My end involved that I would get an apartment or house to rent so she could live with me. I would take care of her as I have always done. If the time came right I would make her my wife. Re-Anne's parents have always loved me and have always wanted me to be her husband.

When we were younger we would joke around about it. I would even call her my future wife. As we got older Re-Anne didn't find that too funny or cute anymore. She hated it when she started to date boys. I know she has been extremely mad at me for the fact that I had to hide my real intentions.

I knew her parents hadn't completed her dorm paperwork. I knew that they wanted to me to take care of her. I knew that she had got accepted into Brown University before she told me. I knew a lot of things that she didn't think I had already knew.

I felt really bad about keeping all those things from her but I did it for her. I did it so that I could be there for her when she needed me. I love her so much it hurts me when she is mad at me. This is especially true when I have to hide something from her.

I was hoping that when I saw her right when I got back into town. She would say "Yes" to me when I offered to take her out. When we were talking in the restaurant and she brought up her best friend Mattie. I knew that little girl had always had a huge crush on me. I never liked her she wasn't my Re-Anne.

I knew she was using her the whole time. Mattie would always tell her that she was her best friend. This was a lie from the beginning. She said and did this so that she could hang out with me and talk to me.

I know I sound cocky but it is the truth. That little girl was a bitch and she was just using her to get to me. I wanted nothing to do with her.

I have always been honest with Re-Anne, well for the most part. I never told her outright that I wanted her to lose her virginity to me. I never told her that with every girl I was with I was only thinking about her. She was my everything, in my eyes she could do no wrong.

The day that she told me that I just wanted to have sex with her, I didn't lie. I do and have always wanted to since the day my cock could get hard. I don't know why it was ever a surprise to her. I wanted her more than she'd ever know.

We had a great time catching up and having fun at the restaurant. I kissed her on the forehead as she got out of my car. I knew this week she would be busy getting ready for school.

Three weeks before I got my official release date, I started to call around for houses and apartments I could rent. I was looking around Providence Rhode Island to see if I could get a nice place. I was in luck, I found a nice bungalow about five blocks from her school. She could easily walk to school but it was better that she drove for safety reasons.

Saturday rolled around and I knew she loved 80's movies her favorite movie was Sixteen Candles. It was move about a high school Sophomore girl who was in love with a Senior guy, oh how the roles were reversed. I pulled up my 1983 Red Porsche 944 up to the front of her house. When she walked outside of her house she just laughed and laughed.

She knew the iconic scene by heart.

She was very hesitant about me going with her little did she know she needed me to go with her. We had one stop along the way to get food and gas up. As a gentleman that I am, I did not let her pay for her gas nor pump it. I knew that she was trying to be an independent woman but she doesn't need to when I'm around I'll do that for her. I'm her protector her hero her knight.