Chapter Ten: Winter Break

Charlie and I have been having a great time. I didn't realize that connecting with him on a much deeper level. I would open up my life and heart to him. "Baby Girl, when is your last day or the semester?"

"Oh, my god I'm almost done with my first semester of being a college student." "Yes, baby but when will your last final be?" "Why baby?" "I was thinking of going back home, our families would love to see us together and the Holidays are coming up." "I believe that my last final is in two weeks, but I have to check my schedule, baby will you make the plans so that we can go visit our parents?" "Of course, my love".

Charlie and I have been having sex just about every single night since we started. I made sure I made an appointment with a local OBGYN, we are not ready to be parents just yet. We have had the talk already when I was late after our first love making session.

(Reminiscing the morning after the first time we had sex.)

"Good Morning my handsome boyfriend" "last night was amazing." "Baby girl it was amazing" Charlie cupped my face in his hands and kissed me so gently. "You're an amazing lover, Charlie, I'm surprised there are not crazy psycho ex's lurking outside our house." He laughed really hard and smiled his beautiful smile. "I hate to be a mood killer but did you use projection last night?" "Did you?" "Baby you know our parents have been trying to set us up for years do you actually think my mom would want me to be on birth control, knowing that we are living together?"

"Ok beautiful you're right, but to answer your question I'm sorry, but I didn't have a condom on last night." "What the fuck Charlie, are you trying to get me pregnant?" "Not really baby, but it wouldn't be a bad thing." "My love can we please go buy a Plan B kit?" "Do you want to see if you are pregnant? "My love I'm not ready to be a mom yet. I will eventually but I'm only 19 years old." I honestly can't be really mad at him. In the heat of it all and how I surprised him well we didn't think of protection. Thankfully we didn't get pregnant.

We have since been on birth control. We talked it over and came to the conclusion we aren't ready to be parents just yet. Charlie has been the most amazing boyfriend I have ever had.

After my first final I called my mom to see how she was doing and to let her know that we are coming home for the winter break. "Hey Mom", "Hey baby girl" "what are you doing?" "Oh, just cleaning the house, I know you too are coming home soon. "Oh, good you've spoken to Charlie already." "Yes, baby girl, I'm so happy that you two are doing so well." "Yes, Mama we are, I think I'm in love" "Oh baby girl, what's not to love? He's a beautiful man who loves my baby girl." "Mama I love you and I'll see you soon." "See you too baby girl."

My last final was on Wednesday morning and it was an easy class. I was in and out within the hour. My exam wasn't hard so I felt very confident that I finished my first semester on a good note.

I got home and Charlie had already packed up the car. We were on our way back to the town we grew up in. We pulled into his parents drive way about 2pm. My parents had always worked in the Educational field so they always had the Holidays off.

Charlie's parents were known as civilians. They were not active members of any kind of force but worked on base. They still were at work when we arrived home. My parents were also not home when we arrived.

We were going to drop off our things at Charlie's parents' house and then walk our way hand in hand, fingers entwined towards my house. However, my parents weren't home. We stayed at Charlies house and we made love in his room. I knew I wasn't the first girl in there. I hope I'm the last.

We made love for seemed like hours. He made me scream his name several times. How can his love making get better every single time? We took a bath in his bathtub and made love once more. I was so damn tired. We got back to Charlies room and fell asleep almost instantly.

We woke up later to the sound of Charlies parents arriving home. I got up and got dressed and made our way downstairs. We were all scheduled to have dinner with Charlies parents and my parents at my house. We both made our way hand in hand fingers intertwined to my house.

When we arrived. "My mother greeted us with open arms, "Charlie, Baby Girl" my mother both gave us a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I loved my mother so much but I was still kind of upset that they pretty much tried to give us an arranged marriage. I don't know where we will go from here or how long we will last. I do love that we are trying. Being back home felt great, I love that I got to spend time with my family and with Charlie's family now that we've made it official.

We did run into Mattie at the movies. That wasn't a very good situation. She saw us together, holding hands and Charlie turned to me and said "Baby girl don't get mad" he pulled me close to him and gave me a deep kiss. When he released me, I saw Mattie's mouth still opened in disbelief. I know Charlie did this on purpose.

I hit Charlie on the chest and asked him why kissed me in front of her. His answer was simple, "I want her jealous of our love." "Baby don't be making people mad because they can't share what we have." "Re-Anne, I love you so much and I don't care who sees us. They are just going to have to accept that we are together and nothing is going to take us apart."

Our parents were both ecstatic to see that we were an official couple. They wanted to plan our wedding already. I told them to hold up we weren't there yet. Charlie had the cutest sad face on him when I said that.

I knew that his love was growing even more for me but it had only been dating a couple of months. Yes, it felt as if we had been together for a long time. That was because we have known each other all of our lives. We need to learn how to be a couple, to be an us.

Winter break was coming to an end and I swear we both gained a least ten pounds each. I think I'm going to have to start running with Charlie when we get back. These extra pounds need to go.

Our holidays came to an end and we both got ourselves really nice gifts. Charlie gave me a diamond necklace with the letter "C" in diamonds. I gave Charlie my heart, my love and a him a gift card to the local gaming store to stock up on some games he hadn't bought yet. I know mine wasn't as great of a gift as his but it came from my heart.

Besides what do you buy someone you've know all your life that has everything he wants. The only thing that he is missing is my hand in marriage. I got him myself. This is something that he valued more than any material item I could have given him.

On our last day, we packed away everything and said our good byes to both of our families. We started to head to our happy home we built together. Right before we left the state boarder we got stopped by a State Trooper. Charlie swears he wasn't speeding. "FUCK, I'm being pulled over." "Baby stay calm and just make sure you have your license and registration." "Yes, I know baby girl I just didn't see him." Charlie was given a ticket for speeding, but he said he was going to fight it when he went to court.

We made it home without any other incidents. We decided to watch the fireworks that were going to be displayed over Gingerbread Island and Pancake Island. We took blankets and pillows and snacks. The firework show was amazing and it felt just right being in Charlie's arms when the New Year came. We kissed under the fireworks and promised that this would we our year.

Thatnight we made love like we were one soul, one being it was better than anyother time we had done it before. I was falling so much in love withCharlie. He had my whole heart. If heever decided to leave me, I don't know if I could ever get it back.