Chapter 10

***Avein's POV***

Lucky decided to throw a pool party. I tried to remind her that she just had a party and hated cleaning up, but it was no use.

So, here I was, sitting underneath an umbrella in a chair, I had a long sleeve black t-shirt on, and girl swimming trunks. Lucky had pinned my hair up into a bun on the back of my head, some of my hair was two short to stay in the bun and fell around my face. I was tucked into myself, resting my chin on my knees. Lucky was as beautiful as always, in a brown bikini, that barley covered her. She had a giant tattoo on her thigh, it was a western town setting and in the long road down the center two guys stood facing each other, their hands on their holsters. Lucky had only invited teenagers over.

I heard a horn honking. Lucky smiled, she was stretched out on a lounge chair, her skin shiny from tanning oil.

"Their herrreee." I said. Lucky giggled. Five or six other people were already here, splashing around in the pool. Ashley Purdy walked through Lucky's back door, all shirtless and sexy. More tattoo's were revealed, mostly stars. Jake, Jinxx, CC, and Andy followed him. With out warning CC tackled Andy into the pool. "What the fuck Coma?" Andy shouted. I laughed. Ashley and and Lucky slipped into the pool and wrapped their arms around each other, but they didn't kiss. More and more people showed up until the pool was overcrowded, and people were dancing around the water. Some one had set up a stereo and and flashing lights. A guy sat down in the chair beside me.

"Hi." He said. I smiled lightly. "I'm Luke."

"Avein." I replied. I felt gentle drips of water against my face and shoulders. I looked up Andy was leaning over me, his hair wet and water drops clinging to his bare chest. "Want to go?" He questioned. I nodded, and rose out of the chair. Andy took my hand, I waved at Luke and let Andy pull me into Lucky's house, he grabbed a towel and rubbed it trough his hair.

"Want to watch a movie?" He questioned. Somehow no one had came into the house, but I bet Lucky had warned them not to. I flipped through Lucky's movies, surprisingly Lucky owned no western movies. I put in a random one, and sat on the couch. Andy sat down and gently pulled me towards me, and I just gave up. I slid into his arms and smiled. I liked Andy, I really did, I didn't care that I had only known him a few days. I looked at the movie screen, but there was no way I was going to be able to pay attention to the movie, curled up against Andy like this. He leaned back against the couch arm, a pillow under his back, I leaned agaist his chest. He smelled like chlorine, with a hint of mint and smoke in the back ground.

"OW, ow, ow." I looked up. Lucky was in her bathing suit cover, dragging Ashley Purdy behind her by his ear. She shoved him towards the door. "Look, Lucky-"

"Damn it Ashley, just leave!" Lucky opened the door and pushed Ashley out of the door.

"Lucky I'm sorr-" Lucky slammed the door in his face. She turned around, and glared at us.

"Lucky are you-"

"Whatever." She snapped grabbing a bottle of whiskey out of the cabinet. "Don't fuck on my couch." She stomped up the stairs, tipping the bottle back.