Chapter 20

***Avein's POV***

Andy's phone rang. I was in Andy's car, driving from Andy's house. He handed me the phone

"Hello?" I said.

"Where's Andy? Did you eat him? Oh, that doesn't matter, my parents came home, and they want to meet you. I know, it's weird, but I haven't exactly had friends before, Mom used to say the girls were jealous, and duh, but you put up with me, so what do ya say?"

"Uhh...when?"

"In like, an hour."

"Is your surprise going to last an hour?" I asked Andy. He lifted an eyebrow. "Lucky's family wants me to meet her family."

"You should go, I have to fix your gift anyway."

"Now I'm really sacred." I turned back to the phone. "Okay, Lucky, I'll be there in about ten minuets." I said as Andy turned down a street to go to Lucky's. Andy had a smile on his face. I shut the phone, and poked him.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"Why not?" He asked. I smiled a little too. "I've got a hot, awesome girlfriend, the bands going good." He shrugged. He took my hand, and kissed my knuckles. I suddenly didn't want to leave him. He pulled up into Lucky's drive way and put the car in park. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. Andy reached up and placed a hand on my face and kissed my mouth. I smiled.

"I'll miss you." He said. I giggled, and kissed him one more time.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He said. I got out of the car and walked up to the door. I rang the door bell. Lucky answered the door and I stepped in. There was a little boy, about five-years-old, running around the couch, a beautiful lady was sitting on the couch sipping from a teacup and a man was leaned back in the recliner reading the paper.

"Mom, Dad, this is Avein." Lucky said. I gave them a gentle wave.

"Oh, are you going to stay for diner?" Her mother asked. Andy and I had a frozen pizza at Chance's, but I wouldn't mind.

"If that's alright with you Ms.-"

"Call me Milly. And you can call him Zeak." Milly said pointing to Lucky's dad. I didn't know Lucky's last name...hmmm. "And of course it's alright, you seem perfectly lovely." Milly patted the spot beside her and I sat down beside her.

***Time Lapse***

Lucky's family was perfect, they full accepted her no matter how insane she might be. Lucky's little brother was another story. I was starting to get really tired of the little shit.

"Why do you have earrings in your face? Why are you wearing all black? Why is your make-up so funny? Why do you have scars on your arms?" When he asked that Milly sent him to his room. She patted my shoulder. Lucky went in the kitchen to check on diner.

"Honey, I'm sorry. You know if you ever need anywhere to stay you can come here." I couldn't help myself, I reached up and hugged her.

***Time lapse***

Lucky and her mother made an excellent diner, her father joked, her little brother was nicer, and I smiled, and laughed. Was this what a family was supposed to look like. Andy called Lucky and told her to give me back.

I heard the horn honk.

"Bye." I called, both Lucky and her mother engulfed me in hugs. Her father gave me a respective one armed hug and her little brother stuck his tongue out at me. I stuck mine back out at him.