Chapter 33

***Andy's POV***

I heard the door open. I bolted down the stairs. It was Avein, I grabbed her into a tight hug. She pulled away.

"Are you alright? You don't look like you feel well." I said, reaching for her face. Avein pulled back a little.

"I'm fine." She said, but she wasn't, I knew that much. I took her hand and pulled her up stairs. I stepped into the bathroom.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"No." She said. "Look, Andy, I'm really tired, I barely slept last night, I just want to take a shower and go to sleep." Avein closed her eyes and rubbed a hand across her head. My poor girl.

"Alright." I said, I leaned in to kiss her perfect lips, but she turned her head and I got her cheek. I pressed my lips together to keep from sighing.

I stepped out of the bathroom, the door slammed shut beside me. Was she sick? She looked sick, she was getting a bit tiny and her skin was paler then normal. I pulled my shoes and socks off, as well as my shirt. It was 3:00 p.m, we had slept for hours, why was she so tired.

You're being paranoid, quit freaking, it's probably a bad cold or something, she's fine. I snapped at myself.

I went downstairs and heated up some leftover chili mom had made. I ate a quick bowl, then went into Mom and Dads bedroom to brush my teeth. Avein really hated it when I wasn't all minty and shit.

I went back upstairs and fell into bed. I waited for about thirty more minuets, I was about to go check on her when she came into the room. Just as always, she was in black mesh shorts that came to her knee, a white tank-top, rubbing a towel through her hair. I smiled, I was so used to her living with me.

"Are you hungry now?" I asked.

"No." It was barley was whisper. She slipped into bed, but was on the far side away from me. I scooted a little closer to her, but remembering this morning, didn't push to far. I reached up and trailed my finger along the skin beside her tank-top strap. Chill bumps arose where my finger had been, I smiled. I gently ran my finger across her back, slowly, writing words.

I love you.

"Cut it out Andy." She snapped waving her hand at me. I sighed, what was with her? I knew she wasn't feeling well, but...

"Goodnight, angel." I said.

"Mmmm." She muttered and twisted a little so that she was even further away from me. I rolled on my back and sighed. Did I do something?