Chapter 19

***Avein's POV***

I laughed until I was crying. When Andy did the Lighting Thunderstein act, I nearly fell on the floor, I couldn't help it, this was some funny shit. The girl that was there glared at me, especially when Andy kissed me, but I was nice to her. Chance was one funny fucker. I messed up a few shots by laughing, but they didn't mind, they actually were happy that they were being so funny. When they finished shooting, Andy pulled me into his lap.

"Don't get paint all over me." I giggled as he kissed the back of my neck. Chance's dog came over and jumped on the couch beside us. It licked my facing and I laughed. It licked Andy face, and then actually licked the couch to try and get the paint off.

"She's right you do need to get that off of your face." Chance said, editing the video on his computer. Andy was dress up like Sweeney Todd. The girl that was here, Beth, made an excuse to go home.

"You know what." Andy said. Picking me up, bridal style. "I'm going to put you in the chair."

"No." I squealed as Andy walked toward the chair they had used as Sweeney's chair. Andy plopped me down and laughed evilly. I tried to stand up, but Andy sat on me. I gasped.

"Get off of me you little fuck!" I snapped trying to push Andy off. "Really Andy, get off."

"I'm Sweeney Todd, why do you refer to me as Andy?"

I looked at Chance, "Get this crazy boy off of me."

"Captain Cold to the rescu- Hey pudding." Chance walked towards the refrigerator. Andy laughed, then jumped off of me. He pulled me up out of the chair.

We hung out at Chance's for a few more hours, then headed to Andy's house. I gave Chance a hug. I could feel him give Andy a thumbs up.

"I saw that." I said with a smile, Chance dropped his hand and stepped back. Andy, having taken a shower, pulled me to his car.

"I've got a surprise for you." Andy said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm a little scared." I said. Andy smiled. "You'll love it."