Chapter 41

***Andy's POV***

I was a mess. Sometimes I wonder if it would have been better if Avein had never woken up, I was...hopeful, then she lost blood that she didn't have. She was still awake, and I clung to everyword. It could be her last, this conversation could be the last we have, that could be her last breath, that could be the last time she looks at me. The doctors were lost, but if she was going to get better, it'd have to be soon and very rapidly.

I felt like such a dumbfuck. How could I have not seen what she was going through? Why did I have to leave her alone? I promised that I wouldn't and I did and now she's in a hospital bed...dying. I was currently failing all of my classes, probally going to have to go to court due to the amount of abseses

"Andy?" I jumped, Avein blinked a few times, just waking up. I rushed to her.

"Yes beautiful?" I asked. We had kind of skipped over the whole, broken up thing, I didn't kiss her, though...

"Umm..." She sniffed, she looked so sad. Her voice was scratchy and dry. I leaned in to hear her. "If...if I die...will you, um...put-put me in a red dress?"

I felt my heart speed up, and slam against my rib cage.

"Don't say that. You are not going to die. You are going to be fine, okay?" I snapped. Avein opened her mouth, but I leaned down, not thinking, and shushed her with a kiss.

Some one cleared their throat behind us. I looked up. The bitchy nurse was standing there. I stepped back. She changed Avein's IV drip, then left.

I went after her, catching her arm.

"She's going to be fine, right?" I asked. For once the nurse looked like she felt something.

"Honey...You might want to go buy a red dress." Was all she said.