1: To Candy Kingdom!

It was another peaceful day in the forest land of AAA. As you slept curled up in a ball next to your favorite raspberry bush, you smelled something out of the ordinary.

And then that funny smelling thing stepped on you.

"Yip!" You yelped in pain as you pulled your tail close to you. "My beautiful tail!"

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you." You looked up and took in the peculiar being in front of you.

"What are you?" You stood up, your tail covering your lower half and the matching red fur from your head spiraled down to cover your breasts.

"I'm a human. What are you?"

"A red fox-girl. YN. Who's that?" You looked over at the magical cat-like creature.

"I'm Fiona and that's my best friend Cake." She pointed over at a cat that was complaining about burrs in her fur as she desperately tricked to pull and lick them out.

"These dumb burrs always be gettin' stuck in MY fur like they got some kind of business knotting my beautiful fur up!" She walked over to Fiona, who had begun trying to dislodge burrs from her fur as well, and looked at you briefly.

You giggled and scuttled around your bush, digging in the ground for a small jar. Then, you stood up successfully.

"Here! I have burr loosen-er." You unscrewed the lid and dipped your fingers into the fat-like substance.

"What is that crap?! Don't just put that in my fur!" She scolded you as you began rubbing your fingers at the sight of the offending seeds.

"Rub, rub, rub~" You pulled at the burrs and they slipped right out. "It's oil. Sunflower oil. Burrs like little hooks on your fur. This makes the hooks slide right off! Gumball helped me make it and he uses it for cooking. He really hated helping pull burrs and gum out."

"Hey! We're going to see Prince Gumball right now!" Fiona smiled at you. "Do you want to come with us?"

"Baby, just be honest. We need your help to get out of this darn forest. Could you take us to him?" Cake looked at you tiredly. "If I get any more burrs in my fur, I'm gonna scream."

"You can have my jar then. Gumball will get me another. I'll trade him. Besides, I'll need more oil anyway." You shrugged and began walking, but you didn't hand her your jar. "Follow behind me and you won't get burrs."

You began applying the oil all over the fur on your head, ears, hands and tail, as well as your various body fur that wasn't very long or thick; legs, arms, eyebrows. Eventually, once your were so slick you were almost slipping, you handed Cake the oil.

"It's good to get a lot of stuff out! You'll like it." You nodded at her as you continued with your quick walk. In fact, you were walking so quickly, that you decided to crouch to all fours and jump instead of walk. You noticed that the women behind you were able to easily keep up and you yipped in excitement. This was going to be fun.