29: To Marshall's Pants!🍋

"No, Mawshee." You muttered, increasing the pace of your hand inside of his pants. "Not dreaming."

You however, had something else come to mind as the vampire king moaned beneath you, ready to burst at any second.

"Sorry for leaving so long. It was too long." You apologized sincerely, although he had a difficult time even paying attention at the moment.

"No! I'm sorry-- mmmmMMM! Sorry for trying to bite you! Sorry for being a creep!" He panted as you pushed his jeans lower, giving you just a bit more freedom. But your hand stayed above his boxer briefs. You rubbed up and down his left thigh, where his dick was pressed up again. It strained against the fabric, a small wet spot appearing where the head of his dick was. You touched this, smearing it around and massaging the head. The cloth was so strained that the outline was evident. You felt his pelvis contracting beneath you and you smiled a small smile.

"Yes! Please! Oh, YN!" he desperately tried to create pressure between your hand and his own thigh, but you denied him; knowing that he deserved it. Suddenly, however, the nerves in your hands indicated a wetness.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhh" Marshall Lee's hands pulled your head into his chest as he continued to roll his hips. "Oh, YN, oh Glob."

Looking down at your hand, you noticed that while much of his fluid had escaped down his leg, your hand had its own fair share.

"Mawshee," You nuzzled his neck, licking a sensitive area of his.

"Y-Yeah?"

"You came so much it's on my hand too." You giggled.

"S-Sorry..." He blushed and looked away from you. Normally he lasted a lot longer; especially with a simple hand job. But he looked down at you curiously as you brought that hand close to your lips. "What are you doing?"

"It's so salty... I love Mawshee's taste. Even better than sweet." You made eye contact with him and licked the fluids off of your hand.

"Unnngh~" He felt another rush of cum rush out of him and "Can you... Is it okay if... Could you... would you clean me up, Red?" He couldn't resist letting his nickname slip out of his lips as he sat up with lustful, almost predatory eyes. "Then, I promise I'll make you cum too. And I'll make sure you actually finish. What was that shiz you told Gumball? That just doin' it wouldn't make you cum? Where did you get that lie from?"

"I had to say it..." You were hypnotized by him, as you climbed off his body and he hovered into a sitting position, discarding all of his clothes promptly.

"Yeah? Why's that?" He arched his neck as he actually took a seat on his couch. As your tongue began carefully grooming his soiled thigh, he tried his hardest to not let anymore of his juices leak out of him.

"It wasn't my Mawshee's cock." You mentioned as you licked the tip of his member.

"Mmmm" His eyes rolled back in his head and he couldn't help but let out even more salty fluid for you. "That's right, Red..." His dominating and sadistic side was starting to come out. "Nothing else can make you cum like my cock. Not anything else. How could you forget that?"

"I could not."