7: To Screaming!

Immediately you let out a blood-curdling alarm call that mixed with Gumball's high-pitched screech.

"Get out!" Gumball screamed.

Suddenly, Fiona and Cake burst through the doors.

Cake screamed first and covered Fiona's eyes. But Fiona saw, and she screamed. This made Gumball scream again and try to cover his dick, which he had ripped out of you. Then, you screamed, embarrassed. And then Marshall Lee gave a mocking scream and hissed, sticking his tongue out at Fiona.

"Oh, everyone stop. Everything is fine." He rolled his eyes. "I just want to talk to you, YN!"

"You're psychotic, Marshall Lee! You need help!" Gumball yelled at him as he threw pillows at him. "And Fiona? Can you leave? Cake? Seriously, this is not my proudest moment."

The vampire king laughed.

"Damn right, can't even make her--"

"That's enough! Come on baby, we're gettin' out of this... brothel." Cake pulled Fiona out by the backpack.

"Uh... bye, Gumball, bye Marshall... See you guys later... No hard feelings!" Fiona wasn't really shaken by this anymore, and in fact she wasn't that into either of them. She had a different crush at the moment.

The three of you stayed silent until the door shut behind them. Then, you raised your fur and growled at him as you shifted behind Gumball's protective body.

"Say it." Gumball sat up and splayed his chest aggressively.

"Finish." Marshall Lee narrowed his eyes at the prince.

"Lies." You whispered in Gumball's ear, reassuringly.

"I'm not leaving here without you, YN." Marshall Lee's eyes burned into yours. "It's been three hundred years since I've gotten to talk to you without Gumwad here."

"And why do you think that is, you beast?!" Gumball held you back with his arms. "You're scary! You're watching us fuck, you're following her like a stalker, always screaming and demanding things of her! You're a menace! My goodness, I never once heard you act civilly towards her. Can't you treat her like a lady?"

"Don't tell me how to talk to her! You don't know her! Not like I do. Eighty pathetic years. She and I were together for three hundred. HUNDRED. You don't know us or what we had." Marshall Lee flew over and leaned over Gumball menacingly, hissing and sticking his tongue out; attempting to scare him.

"Get out of my room, Marshall Lee. You had your turn in here." Gumball snarled. "You're scaring my guest and you are not welcome in my palace. I would call the candy police but I'm sure you'd just use some cheap method to escape."

You peered out from behind the prince's shoulder just in time to see the vampire king's tears fall onto his face.

"Oh, Mawshee." You whispered.

"Please leave. Your crocodile tears, lies and threats won't work while I'm here." Gumball held a stern look. "Get out of my kingdom and do not come back without an invitation."

And with that, Marshall Lee, the vampire king ripped his eyes away from you and he left.

Gumball let a massive breath out. And then he looked at you.

"I can't do this again. Nope. I'm not fighting your battles. Especially when I don't know what it's over." He shook his head. "I mean damn it, YN. You've got to tell me if you ever want to stay here again. In fact, you had better tell me or I'm going to rescind your invitation as well."