5: To A Fantastic Feeling! 🍋

Your sensitive nose was overwhelmed with the sweet smell of bubblegum, something that brought back good memories. And then, your lips were overwhelmed with the feeling of Prince Bubblegum's.

One of his hands supported his weight by being placed next to your head. The other found its way to your breast and began squeezing and massaging. Chuffling against his lips, Gumball found the opportunity to chuckle before slipping his candy tongue into your mouth. Like a lollipop, you suck on it, which turned the prince on to no end. His member inflated as if he was blowing a bubble and you felt it pushing against your oily fur. Responsively, your claws on your fingers dug into the gum on his neck and back.

"Do you want me, foxy? Do you want my gum?" he arched his neck, allowing you to lick and suck on it like a candy cane.

"No, Bubble; I want your cum." You chuckled at the inside joke you both shared and with the help of the oil, he slipped inside of you.

He pushed his body up with both of his hands and began pushing forward inside of you. His back muscles flexed and extended as he used his forward momentum to pleasure you. He moaned, arching his neck as he felt your insides squeezing him.

"Tell me..." He was starting off hard and fast, just to prove that twenty years away didn't mean anything. "Have you been with anyone else since I last fucked you?"

"N-Nooo!" You let out a vixen scream and it riled Gumball up even more. He knew that sound and he knew it well. You liked what he was giving you.

"Good! Good!" He tried to entangle his hair in the fur from your head, but instead, he slipped. "Damn!"

He laughed and you laughed as he promptly slowed down his pace.

"I like being close to you too." He kissed you gently as he laid his head next to you.

With your eyes closed, you felt his fingers stroke the side of your face. Instinctively, you turned your face to the side and sucked on his finger. Sweet as candy.

"Oh~ Oh! OOHH!" His body thrust into yours suddenly and released his gooey mess inside of you. But he was going to keep going. He knew, after so many years with you, that you rarely finished from penetration alone; not uncommon since about seventy-five percent of females didn't. A fact he looked up after his first time with you.

Even though his thrusts were slower, he sent his hand down and began toying with your clitoris. Swirling circles around it, your own moans and chuffles mixed with his sounds. He missed you, after all of these years. Eventually he massaged your button and he had to pull his fingers out of your mouth, for fear of losing them.

As your body pulsed around his, Gumball pressed his lips against yours and your walls rippled around his member. He had the biggest smile on his face. Still inside of you, he stroked your damp face.

"You kept me waiting for this?"