12: To Hear Your Ditty!

"It's gonna be freaky nasty." Marshall Lee smirked as he fully transformed.

"Uh..." Fionna was really hesitant.

"I know you're gonna say yes to me, so let's just go." Marshall Lee's swagger was at a max. At one point it had made you swoon and say yes to most of the things he asked. But today, it made you sick. He was just being inconsiderate.

But Fionna took the claw he offered and he flung her onto his back; flying off.

"Poor Bubble. I go get him." You nodded as you walked towards the house, sure that the vampire king was gone.

Once you stepped inside and shook off, you noticed a dejected Gumball sitting at the table with B-MO, a robot you met yesterday.

"I told you not to come here when I'm here!" He grouched at you.

"Marshall Lee took her to Lumpy Space Prince party in woods. Thought I come get you and bring you to her." You frowned at his tone.

"Oh. Sorry." He opened up his lap and held his arm out. "Oh right. No oil."

"It is okay. I am wet." You sat down on his lap and kissed his cheek.

"That was pretty good. Getting back into the swing of the language quickly?" He pecked your lips. He kind of wanted to fuck, but he had the respect to not do it, one, in Fionna's house and two, in front of B-MO.

"Yes. I must talking keep. It is good practice." Your tail stroked his chin. "Fionna sees you and Marshall Lee as friends. Just keep being good. Maybe she sees your feelings soon."

"Well, I've got less than a century to try and convince her." He sighed. "Alright, take me to the party. Just let me grab my parasol."

Once he was all ready and you said your good-byes to B-MO, you ran with him towards the noise in the woods. One you got there, you noticed Marshall Lee about to hop up on stage.

You loved his music and his singing. You remembered when he used to make up songs for you and now you wondered what he was going to play. As he and Fionna danced the words rang through your ears.

"Good little girl, Always picking a fight with me. You know that I'm bad, but you're spending the night with me..." His deep voice rang out.

"YN... are you okay?" Gumball wrapped his arms around you and sheltered you under the umbrella. "Don't cry, sweetheart."

"What do you want from my world?" He looked over at Fionna. "You're a good little girl."

Then, as you mouthed the lyrics, Fionna sung them out loud. And you couldn't help but begin crying harder. That had been your special little ditty and now it was on display for the crowd; directed at another girl.

"You're not so bad you know." Fionna spoke to Marshall Lee as Cake improvised some lyrics.

"Not so bad? I'm the son of a demon. And I'm the vampire king, so it's not something I have to try at."

"Shh, shh." Gumball stroked your ears as you sat down.

"You on the other hand..." He smirked at her.

"I'm not trying to be bad." Fionna was put off by this. "I'm hanging out with you because you're my friend."