16: To His Lips!

As Marshall walked past Gumball dejectedly, a look of determination fell onto the prince's face.

"Marshall Lee!" He put his hands on his hips until the vampire king turned around. And then, he kissed him. "I won't just leave you, Marshall."

Standing between his feet, Gumball raised his hands up to hold Marshall's head. In return, Marshall held his forearms and laid his forehead against the candy prince's. More tears fell from his eyes. But Gumball wasn't done.

As his lips collided with Marshall's again, he took more initative; pushing him back until his thighs his the desk behind him. Their tongue slid against each other's as their arm wrapped strongly around one another. Gumball pulled back suddenly, breathing hard, as he pushed the vampire's flannel off, revealing a black tank top.

Getting the hint, Marshall removed the offending piece of clothing and then took a more dominant position. He threw Gumball onto his own bed and kneeled on it, holding the prince between his leg and sucking just a bit of the pink out of his hair.

As Gumball blushed, Marshall Lee attacked first his neck, licking and sucking on the sweet candy, and then his mouth again. With gently force, he laid the prince down on the bed and for a few minutes, simply enjoyed the taste of him. But now both Marshall and Gumball were hungry for more. Ready to satisfy his sweet tooth, Marshall began kissing down the prince's body letting his hands roam freely.

Gumball arched his neck and let out a moan. Marshall Lee was a spectacular lover and it had been absolute ages since the last time they had done this. Gumball's shirt was pushed up and Marshall's tongue dragged along the line of his boxers. His fingers began to lightly touch the growing bump inside of them.

Gumball's fingers curled in the sheets below him as he let out another moan.

"W-w-wait! No, stop!" His face was more red than pink and when Marshall lifted his own up, it was also a suitable shade of blush. Realizing he had probably gone to far, Marshall floated up and began to float away. "Marshall, I--"

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Your highness, is everything suitable? Are you in pain?" Butterscotch butler asked politely.

"I'm fine! Thank you! Have a nice night!" He screeched back, three octaves too high.

"Very well. Goodnight, Prince." She didn't bother to open the door even; knowing how the prince often slept.

By the time Prince Gumball looked around, the vampire king had already vanished; marked by the closed window. Disappointed, yet oddly relieved, Gumball took refuge in his bed. Today had been a very weird day. It felt like not only was he a love rival for two separate women with Marshall Lee, but he was also in love with him. Why had he shown up out of no where with tears running down his face? Why was he the one that Marshall Lee went to?

He pulled the covers up, but he still had an erection pressing against his boxers.

"I guess... I guess I'll just use my imagination..." He mumbled. "It wouldn't be the first time..."