31: To Singing Our Hearts Out!

"I'm sorry that it's this way~ but I don't know what else to say~ 'Cause I didn't mean to push all my friends away~ 'Cause I'm just your problem and I'm just~ your~ problem~" He sat on his couch and sung out his heart to you. His song was aggressive, sad and angsty all in one go. Honestly, a true talent.

You clapped and stroked his chin with your tail. It was almost day time and both you and him were getting worn out.

"Red, baby, please." He changed his cadence into less of a song and more of a rap; definitely a style he was comfortable with. "You got me on my knees. Won't you stay in my bed, oh my sweet, baby, Red?"

"Vampire king, always got sweet names for me," You lightly bounced back. "You're prickly and mean, but cute as can be." You laughed and licked his cheek. "For the day, this pass, it's free."

Setting his guitar down, he swooped you up into the air and flipped his hair out of his face.

"Damn. I know I shouldn't be getting my hopes up at all, and that I don't even deserve to, but YN, I do love you so much. Thank you for giving me this chance."

"Lemme see your fangs when we get to bed. Missed them." You snickered, knowing your ulterior motives.

"See and I knew singing with you would help you get your words back. It was always good for you!" He floated up to his bed; a place you remembered well. "Especially when those words are used for your evil deeds."

"I'm not evil!" You bopped Marshall on the nose. "Bad!"

He laughed a heavy laugh.

"Yeah... I am bad." He began his signature song. "Good little girl, always picking a fight with me! You know that I'm bad...but you're spending the night with me~"

"What do you want me to say? Of course I will stay. Because you're my bad little boy~" You finished it off, and then nipped at Marshall Lee's bare shoulder.

"Ouch! Yo what the glob, Red, that was my skin flesh!" He frowned.

"Do not ever sing my song with her again." You pouted. "Even if I had run from you for three hundred years; you just prove how unoriginal you are."

You peeked an eye open at him, only to notice the deep offense he took. You could hardly contain your laughter as he launched into a tirade about originiality.

"Oh my glob, I know you did not just say that! Not only am I one of the best musicians in Aaa, but I write all my own lyrics thank you!"

"Oh yeah, we can tell that." You covered your mouth with your paw.

"You! You are just trying to pick a fight with me! How could I sing about anything else?" He took a breath and eventually smiled back. "You just love to needle me, you naughty little fox."

"Bad little boy~ I smell the lust that you've got for me. I really wanna touch: your lips, cock and such. Are you so sure, the debt you've incurred, is something that you can repay?"

"Oh, Red, I've got you in my bed now. I'm calm. I'm tired as all frick frack and I'm gonna shoot my gunk inside of you." He smiled at you and laughed. "But first, as my lady requested."

And with that, he opened his mouth for you.