13: To Hear Marshall Lee's Rhymes!

"Friends like with him?" Marshall Lee whipped out another creme puff and blew off what looked like dust? Or powdered sugar? You weren't sure.

As you wiped your eyes and leaned into Gumball, you spoke.

"Where does he keep get those from? Stupid. I would have ate them." You grumbled as Gumball kissed your forehead.

"No! Different!" She went to punch him, but he sped around her, causing her to fall.

Different like more romantic?! You wondered.

"Hey!" She kicked him in the shin, causing you and Gumball to laugh. It had stopped raining so he put his umbrella away and just sat with you. "Yah!"

"Oh~ No~" He cried out in pretend as he floated away and laughed.

She tackled him and knocked the wind out of his pretentious lungs as he kicked her away. But he didn't realize how hard he kicked her and soon, Cake was on his ass.

"Hey! Break it up you two!" She commanded.

But Marshall Lee had found his sadistic streak. He knocked Cake out of the way and walked back to Fionna.

"Run away, kitty."

Fionna gasped.

"Hey!" Fionna made an angry face at him and ran towards Cake.

"Oh, come on. That was funny." He held his arms out, wondering why such little pushes were being blown way out of proportion.

You and Gumball snuck closer, trying to hear what was going on.

"You okay?" Fionna asked as she picked Cake up in her arms.

"Yeah." She snuggled up to her.

"Let's get outta here." Fionna stated

"Hey, where you going? What's the deal? You're missing the party." Marshall Lee floated after the girls. "Fionna, lighten up!"

"Look, I don't care if you're being a jerk to me, but nobody messes with Cake." Fionna frowned at him while Cake gave him a mischievous and rueful look.

"Oh really?" His sadism made another grand entrance. "What if I just take her right now?" He grabbed her and floated up, surprising you and Gumball. "Yoink."

"What?" Her face turned red. "Marshall!"

He flew to the graveyard not far away, but unfortunately you and Gumball had to stay in the woods.

"You want your Cake back? Come... And..." He made lightning crash and rose the dead. "Get her!"

But then of course, the least expected thing happened. Marshall began busting rhymes to the beat boxing skeleton.

"Did you think I was lying? I'm evil without even trying. Already dead, so I'm not scared of dying. Drinking the red from your heart in one sitting. If you think you've got me pinned you must be kidding. I raise the dead up and they do my bidding." You hadn't heard this, and you listened carefully as Fionna bust through the horde of skeletons. "Girl, I'm a thousand years old, I'm a riddle. Bad little boy; yes I'm bad but not little. Go ahead and ask my fox, she'll tell you the truth, I gave her my dick and she gave me her youth. But I'm evil, you hear me and I've got demon eyes. You won't be the first girl to tell me sweet lies."

You pursed your lips and continued to listen. In fact, he was pretty good at this.

"'Oh Marshall, you're good! I could fuck you all night'." He did a mocking girl voice, and you felt bad. That hadn't been a lie; he was really good. But he was also crazy. "But baby be ready to put up a fight; because I'm bad and you're good and you're just like my type."