4

"There are pictures with us all over right now." Finn comes off of paused. He FaceTimed me after he got back from recording.

"I know, everyone is obsessing over them." I lay down on my bed. "At least one of us looks good."

"Hey! I thought I looked amazing." Finn pouts.

"I was talking about you." I roll my eyes.

"You looked fantastic, oh and before I forget, can you come to dinner with me and Jack tomorrow night?" Finn asks. Yay I get to see Jack again for the first time in forever.

"Yeah sure, if you're paying." I get up and walk to the living room.

"Of course, so wh-" "Hey, I'm gonna call you back in a few minutes." I hang up not waiting for any response. I walk to the balcony as calmly as I can but slam open the balcony. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Josh lowers his head and sighs, "Lucy, just leave me alone, please."

"You promised me that you would quit smoking, and would you look at this, another fucking promise broken!" I wouldn't be surprised if a neighbor came out because I couldn't stop my yelling or the tears coming out.

"I'm sorry, Lucy, but I can't help it!" Josh yells back. "I just get fucking stressed and I don't know what to do!"

"Because there's no other way?" I start poking him on the chest but then the poking leads to punching. "You could talk to me instead of killing yourself the same way Dad did. Were you planning on leaving me, too? Dad's fucking gone, Mom's in another state, and now you think you can leave me?"

Josh grabs my face to stop me from panicking, "Lucy, I'm not going anywhere. Look I put it out, take the whole pack and cut them, do anything just please stop crying."

And I did just that.

Last night me and Josh hung out on the couch and watched movies and now I'm leaving for dinner with Finn and Jack.

"I'll be back a little later, I'm heading to dinner now." I yell to Josh.

He runs out of his room and hands me money, "Here's 50."

I smile and kiss him on the cheek, "Thanks, see you in a bit." The walk is short and I am soon at the restaurant. I walk in and see Finn and Jack in a booth laughing.

I walk up and sit down, "Hey, babes." I wink at Jack.

"See, I told you she loves me more." Jack kicks Finn under the table. "Well, she sat next to me." Finn mocks back.

"I'm not allowed to sit next to Jack," I roll my eyes remembering the story.

One day I got an Instagram DM from Jack's girlfriend, Ellie Hiyar, threatening me that if I ever went near Jack she would "expose me." With what exactly? I have no clue. Hence why I am not allowed to sit next to Jack.

They both knew what I was talking about so we dropped it. We ordered, got our food and began eating.

"Fack will never die." I laugh as we talk about the girls at the mall.

"Well, Linn is starting to grow." Jack smirks, making me choke on my water.

"But Linn isn't real." Finn states, causing me to roll my eyes. My eyes widen when I look up and realize Jack is looking at me and just winked at me.

"I ship it." Jack grins at us.

"Jack, we are just friends." Finn steals one of his fries.

"Me and you aren't just friends." Jack holds Finn's hand over the table.

"Secret lovers." Finn rubs Jack's hand with his thumb.

I groan, "Please do not start making out in front of me."

"No promises."