!DISCLAIMER!

I never thought I would be posting something to this story again, 5 years later.

To all of my lovely readers, thank you.

I wrote this story when I was 15-years-old, still in high school. I was a child. I was not an English major going into my third year of college, which I am now.

I know that the writing in this story is not the best, but I was a child. I know the story line and some details seem stupid, over-dramatic, and you guys cringe at it.

Once again, this was written in 2017 when I was just writing because I wanted to. I was writing about things that were relevant to the times. 

If you feel the need to comment on how bad my writing is, you will be blocked. You are hating on a 15-year-olds writing, calling a girl who was 15 overdramatic. The only easy fix to this is to delete this story, which I refuse to do. 

The fact that I even have to tell you guys that calling someones story bad is rude? The decent thing to do would be to move on with your day, or just simply stop reading the story.

I come back to this app to see people, for some reason, still reading a story I wrote 5 years ago, just to see people complaining about it.

Jack Dylan Grazer is also in this story. This was before he came out to be a terrible human being.

I have no intentions on editing this story because of how many things I would have to fix, so please just ignore the problematic parts in this story, 

Again, thank you to those of you that leave positive comments.

For the rest, please shut the fuck up <3

All love,

S