10

Alot happened in the past few weeks after New Years.

Finn and his band played in New York and spent a few days there, Josh went with but I stayed here. I had to watch Josh's goldfish? Stupid yes but I did it because I'm a lover of animals. Plus, Josh left his credit card so I went shopping.

Videos of Jack smoking weed and a Juul surfaced the internet and he got a lot of shit for that. I texted him immediately after seeing the videos and it was apparently because of "peer pressure." Do I believe that? No. But I will always stick by my friends.

The Eagle's won the Super Bowl and Kylie Jenner had a baby. These two don't have anything to do with me, but I'm happy about both.

I haven't been seeing Finn much, right now he is in Europe somewhere living his best life.

"Lucyyyyyy." Josh groans from his bedroom.

Did I mention Josh got in a fight last night. He has a huge bruise on his cheek and has been using it as an excuse for me to do everything for him.

"NO." I yell back. "Next time block your face, dumbass."

"Finn says you're being rude."

"Finn isn't here bringing you food in bed because you're black and blue." I laugh. "I'm going out with Ronnie, see you later."

Me and Ronnie have became best friends in the past two months. We literally have been doing everything together. She has a cruise coming up in a few days so I have to help her pack because I promised if she bought me Chinese I would help.

I walk to her place and knock before walking in.

"Hey, boo." I groan, "Don't call me that, Ron."

"I will continue to call you whatever the fuck I want." Ronnie throws a dress at me.

It takes us an hour to pick and pack her clothes.

"So how is the whole Chris thing going?" I ask. Chris is a guy she has been talkin to recently.

"Good but I don't know if he like me." Ronnie pouts, "Why are guys so clueless?"

"Finn still doesn't know I like him." I laugh.

Ronnie smirks but says nothing.

"What?" I push Ronnie's arm.

"Nothing, you'll have to find out when it happens." Ronnie shrugs.

"Veronica, you know something and you will tell me what you know right now." I huff.

Ronnie gets up to walk out of her room but turns around and winks, "Sorry, but a secret is a secret."