33

Answer bitch
Bro I'm bored
Please answer I have no friends

I groan and swipe the screen to FaceTime Finn back.

"Hello Finn, is there a reason you're spamming me at one in the morning?"

I turn my light on and throw my hair up into a bun.

"Yeah." Finn smiles at the camera. "I'm bored and not tired. Why are you awake?"

"It's summer, am I supposed to be asleep by a certain time now?" I chuckle. "I was watching Shameless."

"I swear you watch a different show everyday."

"I watch the same three shows at the same time; Shameless, El Internado and Supernatural. I don't wanna get bored of any of them so I switch off."

We talk for an hour when Finn starts to yawn and fall asleep.

Before I could actually recommend going to sleep, his dumbass fell asleep right then and there. Plugging my phone into the charger, I stand up and stretch.

"Goodnight to you too." I yawn and turn off my TV and light.

I get back into bed and get comfortable.

I guess it was kinda stupid of me to call him out for it, cause my dumbass fell asleep without hanging up.

The next morning, I wake up to Finn coughing like he accidentally inhaled too deep when standing in front of a smoke machine. No, not through the phone; He's in my living room.

"You okay there buddy?" I stretch my back and stand up. Finn walks in my room from the living room and jumps on my bed.

"My throat just itched."

"What are you doing here so early? It's only 9 o'clock." I brush my teeth and hair, and look for an outfit while Finn eats a bagel.

"Well I have a question to ask you and Josh."

"Ooh, what is it?" I face him, knowing he sure as hell isn't gonna be telling me that easy.

"Pshh, you have to wait till I can tell both you and Josh at the same time." Finn smiles cheekily.

I go into my bathroom and change into jean shorts and a cropped purple tie-dye t-shirt. I put on a red bathing suit on under it.

"We're going to the pier today, by the way." I add in and go into the kitchen.

I eat the bagel Finn brought for me and sit down on the couch.

I finish and the three of us make our way to Santa Monica. The drive is long but we survive and finally get there.

"Let's go in the water." Josh leads us to the beach entrance.

We hang out for a long while and settle down on the sand. "Tell us now?" I ask Finn.

"Do you guys wanna stay with me in New York for a week?" Finn smiles at us.

"I'm down." Josh agrees.

"Fuck yeah I do, are you kidding?" My eyes widen.

New York is literally amazing. If I could, I would go there all the time.

"This is gonna be so much fuckin' fun, who else is coming?" Josh and Finn 'dap' each other up.

"Jack, Wyatt and Sophia I think." Finn bites his lip, "We're going for an award thing but we decided to stay for a while."

"I'm so excited!" I cheer.

I'm praying that this will build our friendship stronger, not knock it down.