23

To Fuck Face❤️🐸:
Hey dick
Wanna stop ignoring me?
Or at least tell me why you are??
Bc i know you've been talking to Josh
Did i do something wrong??
Sorry for blowing your phone up
Not really
I'm just confused.
Later loser xx

I kept doing this for the past few days. Yet no response at all.

I walked in Josh's room last night when I heard them talking but as soon as he realized I was present, he 'had to go' and hung up really fast.

Staring at the ceiling was getting boring but I couldn't push myself to get out of bed. I was bored out of my mind.

Sophia is coming over soon so that's good; Josh made her.

He doesn't want me to become 'depressed.' I'm not trying to, it's just me and my boyfriend are separated by states and he hasn't made any effort to contact me at all.

"JOSH." I scream out.

"What?" Josh runs into my room seconds later with a bat. "Is there a spider?"

"No. Is Finn cheating on me?"

"What?! No!" Josh sets his bat down.

"How do you know?" I roll onto my stomach and shove my face into the pillow. "Why is he ignoring me?"

"I have no clue what you just said." Josh moves me so my words aren't muffled by the pillow.

"Why is he ignoring me?"

"I'm not sure, Luce." Josh wraps an arm around my shoulder. "He hasn't talked to you at all?"

Our conversation is cut short with Sophia slamming the door open. "I'm back, bitches!"

I run to her with a grin plastered on my face. "Hey, baby girl."

We pull each other into a hug, resulting in is falling into a mess on the floor.

"Alright, so what do you want to do?" I pull away from her and lay by her side.

"We should do an Instagram Live!" Sophia squeals and reaches for her phone.

"We can do Truth or Dare, too!" Josh suggests.

"Yes!" I stand up and pull Sophia into the kitchen. We sit on the bar stools at the counter and sit her phone up against the wall.

"Ready?" We nod and start it.

People instantly join, hundreds at the same time.

"Hi guys!" Sophia waved at the screen.

Hearts and random emojis were flowing through, followed by 'I love you's' and 'hello's'.

"We're gonna play truth or dare so give us some questions and dares." Josh comes on frame.

We spend 15 minutes doing dares and answering questions; many about Finn and the rumored It movie.

Before I can even realize what I'm doing, a frown settles on my fave.

finnwolfhardofficial is now watching!

The comments now consist of 'why isn't she happy that Finn joined?' and 'are they still dating or did they break up?'

"Hey, Finn." I smile lightly.

finnwolfhardofficial: Hi

"Text me, or call me. Please?" I sigh.

He left the live stream. He left the fucking live stream.

"Fuck you, too." I whisper under my breath.

We stay on the live for a little while longer before getting off, bored of answering the same questions and doing the same dares.

"So what's up with you and Finn?" Sophia asks once we settle on the couch.

"He just hasn't contacted me at all, I think the last tome was two weeks ago." I explain.

"That kid's wack," Sophia jokes as I nod in agreement. "Wanna go get fat?"

I grin and stand up, "Where to?"

"I was thinking barbecue." Sophia's stomach grumbles as if it was thinking the same thing.

"Great, ask Josh if he wants to come." I slip on my converse and wait by the door, phone in hand.

"Ready to go?" Josh asks as they both approach.

"Leggo."

By the time we make on to the bbq place, it's dark and chilly out. It's 8 o'clock now.

"Is that Jack?" I squint in the direction Sophia is pointing in.

"Yup," I roll my eyes, "and he's sporting a lovely Ellie on his arm."