37

"F-R-I-E-N-D-S
That's how you fuckin' spell friends.
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
Get that shit inside your head."

Sophia and I are getting ready for the day- obviously we had to put on some music to do so.

"We're just friends." I sing along as I apply my mascara.

"Except your not." Sophia giggles.

I roll my eyes and throw one of my makeup brushes at her.

Sophia is wearing a cute rainbow striped top with frayed shorts. I wish I could rock a pixie cut like she can but I would look hideous with short hair.

I am wearing overalls that are shorts instead of down to my ankle with a red top underneath. I have on my Adidas all star shoes on.

Do you really care about my outfit? Probably not but I told you anyway.

After everyone is done, we decide to go to breakfast before getting on the train.

The station is under MSG- Madison Square Garden if you don't know- and the diner we are eating at is right next to it.

Our train is at 11 so we all eat quick then catch the train. The middle seats we choose have three facing forward and 3 facing backwards so we all are sitting together facing each other- if that makes sense.

"Help me put this up there." My suitcase is very heavy, how am I supposed to lift it into the overhead by myself?

Josh helps and we all get set for the almost 2 hour ride.

"So, we're staying in East Hampton right?" Sophia asks, I guess Googling our condo.

"Yeah, do you know the address?" Finn looks up at her.

I look over Finn's shoulder at his phone and we look at the pictures of the condo we will all be staying in.

"It's beautiful!" I squeal.

Jack chuckles, "And it's right on the beach."

This place is absolutely stunning.

The train ride to East Hampton was flying by and before we knew it, we were already at the station getting off.

"The condo is only 10 minutes from here." Josh exclaims as he orders an Uber XL.

"I call the biggest room!" I scream out as fast as I can.

"There are 5 rooms, so who's rooming with who?" Finn looks around.

"Not me! I get the biggest room to myself." I cross my arms and stand my ground. "Oh, and Sophia gets her own room."

"Thanks, babe." Sophia winks at me.

"Jack and I will share." Finn speaks up.

"Ooh, we can cuddle." Jack smirks.

Finn scoffs, "Calm down, big boy. There are two beds in one of the rooms."

Jack sighs a quiet, "Fine."

Our Uber driver George pulls up and tales us to our condo. Even more stunning in person.

The first thing I do is find the biggest room there is and put my stuff in it.

We all take a tour around the place first the decide what we want to do.

"How about we go to get lunch, walk around town and then we can watch the sunset on the beach and take pictures," I suggest.

They agree and we start our journey around the beautiful Long Island.

There is no where I'd rather be than here with the people that I love.