9

"Hey, do you want to sleep over my place tonight?" I ask Ronnie. "I know we just met and that it's super weird but your friends seem to have gone off, it's like 3 and our Uber is already waiting for us outside."

"Yeah sure," Ronnie smiles at me, "I'll text my friend in the car, let's go!"

We walk out to the Uber and ride the short ride in silence.

As we pull up to my apartment building, Ronnie yawns, "that was fast." I nod and we head up to my house.

I unlock the door and let Finn and Ronnie in, "Ronnie, you can come in my room and I'll give you clothes to sleep in."

"Sweet." We walk into my room and I give her a pair of plaid PJ shorts and a large black shirt.

I change into one of Finn's Calpurnia shirts and plain black soft shorts. "Josh isn't home, and he probably won't be. He rarely ever comes home from parties, he mainly sleeps at other peoples houses." I explain to Ronnie.

"I don't have any siblings near my age, my sister is 27 and she lives in Florida." Ronnie smiles. "Is it cool living with your brother?"

"It's awesome, besides for the fact when he acts more like a parent then a brother." I chuckle.

We walk out of my room and into the living room. Finn's on the couch looking for a movie. "Can we watch The Accountant?"

"Yes!" Ronnie squeals, "I love that movie!"

"Lucyyyy." Finn smiles at me, "Would you be a darling and make some popcorn?"

I roll my eyes and get up to go to the kitchen. I get three water bottles and grab the freshly popped popcorn bowl and take it out to the living room. I see Ronnie on one side of the couch and Finn on the other.

I give each of them a water bottle and place the popcorn on Finn's lap; he immediately starts eating it.

"Thank you so mucy, Lucy! I love you, Lucy! You're the greatest in the entire world!" I fake mock Finn as I jump in between the two.

"You know I love you." Finn cheekily smiles. He presses play on the remote.

"Oh Ronnie, you can sleep in my bed tonight, Finn and I will sleep on the couch." I take a sip of my water.

Ronnie glances over at me, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, she's positive. Now shush, the movies starting." Finn hushes us both.

The movie goes on for a while and Ronnie yawns, "I'm gonna head to bed now."

"Night." I whisper to her and she says it back.

Me and Finn get in a comfortable position after a minute and he turns down the movie. "How was Canada?" I ask as he faces me.

"Really cold but fun. My family says hi, by the way." Finn chuckles to himself, "They want you to come with me next time I go."

I smile back, "I'll make sure I do that."