16

"Finn, get out of Lucy's room," Josh calls out from my doorway.

We were watching Open Season,  a movie I haven't seen in years. With a bowl of popcorn next to us, I was in between Finn's legs, my back to his chest. 

I groan, "Josh, we're watching a movie. Plus, he's always in my room."

"That was before you guys were dating," Josh says in a 'duh' tone.

"If we were gonna do something, we wouldn't do it while you were home," Finn jokes. I gasp and slap his leg. "I'm joking!"

Josh's eyes widen and he walks over to us, picks up a pillow and starts beating Finn with it. "Stop, you're gonna spill the popcorn."

Once Josh stops, Finn looks over at me. "Really, Lucy? No, 'stop beating my boyfriend with the pillow'. All you care about is food."

I shrug and nod, "Yeah, sounds about right."

Josh unexpectedly picks Finn up and carries him out to the living room. He waves to me and I blow him a kiss. I turn off my TV and bring the popcorn bowl out of the room with me.

"Can't you just let us be? He's leaving tonight for Canada." I ask and hit Josh.

"For how long, again?" "Only a week, then I'm back here for a while then I go to New York."

"Don't remind me." I slump down on the couch next to Finn and bury my head into his shoulder.

"You could always come with me," Finn suggests. 

"Do I have to remind you that your flight is tonight?"

Josh rolls his eyes, "She's not going with you. I can't control you two if you're all the way in Canada together."

I add, "Plus, while you're gone I'm meeting up with Jack for lunch and Sophia is going to be coming over to sleep over one night. Wyatt wanted to meet up as well."

"Why is it that only when I leave do my friends want to hang out?" Finn questions.

"Because they like me better than you." My phone dings, "Oh and here's one now."

Finn takes my phone and answers the FaceTime call. "Really Sophia? Calling my girlfriend and not me?"

"Sorry, but I'm just calling to ask what day I should come over." Sophia chuckles.

"What's today?" "Sunday." "Okay, come over Wednesday. We can go get dinner and then watch movies." 

"I cannot believe this." Finn chuckles, "you're really enjoying my time away aren't you."

I nod, "Yeah, pretty much." I turn my attention back to my phone, "See yah then, Soph!"

"Bye, girlie."

I hang up and Finn glares at me.

I fake a smile, "Love yah?"