22

"How did some people not know we were related?" I scoff, scrolling through my Instagram comments.

I was doing my school work when I got so bored I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up and realized I hadn't posted on Instagram in a while, so I did just that.

It was a video of Josh and I goofing off around the mall that I took yesterday. I wasn't really planning to fo anything with it but it make Josh look stupid so I posted it.

Many of the comments said the same shit.

"How do you know him?"
Not sure! I just met him one day and he kinda just stuck around.

"Isn't it weird how you guys have the same last name?!"
I've been thinking that for the whole 15 and some years I've been walking this Earth!

"They have such a good friendship!"
Thanks! Some would say we are almost like family!

"You guys would make such a cute couple!"
There's a word for that you know! I think it's incest but I could be wrong.

The sarcasm just comes out of me sometimes and I can't stop it.

I just find it crazy; we've posted pictures together before but people still do not know.

"I know. You've been in my YouTube videos before, we go to events together. We haven't exactly kept our relationship a secret." I nod as Josh sits next to me.

"We look so much alike, too." I smile.

We have the same nose, lips, hair color. We even have the same lankiness.

"A lot like Mom."

"Can we not talk about her right now?" I wasn't in the mood for this shit. We talked about her last night already.

School was stressing me out; it's hard teaching myself online, especially cause Josh is stupid and can't help.

Finn hasn't contacted me in like a week and a half and I heard, when the rest of the world did, that he was in the hospital.

His caption was vague so I don't know whether he was dehydrated or something else happened.

I tried texting him and calling him and he didn't answer anything.

I can't help but wonder if this is how it's gonna be for the next few months.

Yes, I knew that we wouldn't be able to text me all of the time, but I was hoping that I would here from him at some point.

Millie was even texting me yesterday, she was updating me on all of the big bugs and annoying boys.

At first, I thought her and Jacob Sartorius were cringe as hell, but once I realized that that's probably how people see Finn and I, I got used to them.

Plus, she really liked them.

"Finn told me that Sadie will not stop talking about you. Her and Millie cannot wait to see you again."

"Wait, what?"

"I said-"

"No," I cut him off, "I know what you said. When did Finn talk to you?"

"Last night, why?" Josh lifts his phone and shows me the hour long conversation between the two.

"Because I haven't gotten a hold of him since last Tuesday." I slumped back into the couch.

"I've literally been talking to him everyday." Josh scratched the back of his head.

"So why is he ignoring me?"

Finn better not be hiding something from me. I will kick his fucking ass.