Chapter 34

Rin's Pov:

            I had been lightly sedated and had explained how my powers were bound to the book and how every time got a new one I wrote it down in my once poetry book and a rhyme would appear. They told me it was a curse and a sign of weakness. Just like my parents! It infuriated me so much that the people on my side supposedly were saying the exact same thing as my ex-parents.

            They took my blood against my will and a couple minutes later some fat woman had the audacity to strut up to me. She brought me into her private office and told me that I should go enjoy my final days in quarantine because I was dying. That was the final straw for these people.

I punched her in the throat but her force field was up. She pushed a button and security ran in and grabbed me. They picked me up and dragged me out of the room. We passed Mïka and I saw his face full of shock.

"Let her go!" He screamed and I smiled he was quite cute for an alien that looked like any normal human but with an odd accent.

"If you want any family honour at all you should just leave." One of them told him sternly. I saw him stop and he mouthed a single sorry as I was carried away.

"So I get to live the rest of my days in alien captivity on my own planet?" I shouted to the guard who held my book. I tried to break this bracelet off but it was held by a passcode. I started guessing random things to no avail.

"No, you'll be released to have a disciplinary conversation with someone soon." He answered.

"Great, just great." I hadn't escaped my parents for this. I had to get out of here before it killed me. "So how do these bracelets work exactly?"

"Well, when linked to someone it will ask for you to make up a new password every time it is put on. If it's just linking to you the password is just your Identification number. A password can be set by another if they don't trust you."

"Humans do not identification numbers of any sort!" I replied while trying to act calm.

"That's too bad." He said and I became very, very mad I walked over to the far side of the cell and punched the cave wall. I smiled as it slightly crumbled. I did that to a rock wall.

 I did that to a rock wall

A/N:

I hope you guys hadn't Formed any serious attachments to Rin!

Please vote and comment!

Dee☺️